Reviews for Quiet Magic
TobiasBoon chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
FINALLY! I've been keeping up with the re-write just so I would know when there were finally new chapters! I can't believe Fisk is actually gonna go along with a plan Michael came up with when he was still kinda out of it, but I can't wait to see how it turns out. Please update soon!
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
I've always been a little disappointed that the magic aspect of everything doesn't get touched on as much as it could in the actual books, so I'm absolutely loving seeing it here. I must admit, I didn't suspect Belmont for a long while, and if you ever get your kick back for this story then I look forward to seeing what goes down with him!
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
God damnit Michael, a prison break is the best way to prove you're guilty! Get back in there, boy.

I'm really enjoying this story- it feels more like a Knight and Rogue sequel than Thief's War did, to be honest- and I really like all the background characters as well. I get a little lost on their names, now and then, but context is enough to make up for that.
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I love Fisk's sass in this ("Considering your cousin sent for us")- you've captured the banter of the books really well! And dang it, Richard, making things complicated. One day poor Michael will be able to make it through a town without being accused of heinous crimes, one day. (Come to think of it, he's never falsely accused in Thief's War... shame so much else went to hell. Poor boys just can't catch a break.)
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
A tiny fandom is a painful thing, indeed- but regardless of the small available audience, I'm loving this story so far! It definitely has the feel of the books themselves, I'm looking forward to reading the rest.:)
Devil Reader chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Great story! I was trying to find a good fan fic of the Knight and Rouge series, and this is the best one on the site! You are doing a great job of writing true to the original writing style.
SupernaturalFlames chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Aww, poor Michael! I hope he doesn't make Fisk be the bait. :) Please write more soon! :D
Avery-Lou chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Tough luck on the debate thing. Same thing happened to me once, and it sucked.

Anyway, I was glad to see an update - especially since Michael is getting better. Although it is fun to see him trying to come up with plans when his memory is so spotty. lol
SupernaturalFlames chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Aww, poor Michael. Cooped up all day. :) Great chapter and please write more soon! I want to know how Fisk gets Michael out of town.
Avery-Lou chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Awww! Michael, nooooo! :( Gosh, I'd never though about the possibility of Michael becoming simple if he used too much magic, but Hilari Bell did make a point of saying that magic and intelligence can't coexist. Now I'm scared for Michael. Ceciel really screwed him over, didn't she?
Avery-Lou chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Ah, well know I'm caught up! Sad day. But this is really interesting, and I'm really excited to see how the rest of the story falls into place!
Avery-Lou chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Ha! I DO think like Fisk! It's suspicious when someone doesn't suspect Michael! lol

Also, I think my favorite part of this chapter was the whole "Michale had WILLINGLY used magic" part. XD Congratulations, Michael! You've completely flabbergasted Fisk! Bravo.
Avery-Lou chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Oh, Michael. (I'm saying that a lot lately, aren't I?) Well, we all know one of his Gifts might as well be stubbornness, so this plan to escape with magic might ACTUALLY work. lol
Avery-Lou chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Short, yes, but also interesting. I think I'm starting to see what's going on here...
Avery-Lou chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
Oh gosh, poor Michael! At least he has a friend to talk to while he's in jail. Although... it probably says something about me, and about how much I'm like Fisk, that I now find anyone who ISN'T suspicious of Michael suspicious. Did Theodore do it? Doubtful. But I've still got my eye on him! lol
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »