Reviews for Things Always This Tense?
skalselenzo chapter 1 . 6/15
Are you ever going to make a sequel? I really want to know what happened after they got interrupted. I love the story. It super cute and funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hm. This was pretty good. Not written from the style that JD Salinger did in the book, but there's nothing wrong with that by itself. I best like a fanfic for "Catcher in the Rye" that uses the book's narrative style, but this is pretty good too. It's actually kind of interesting the way you have things happen. Plausible, too, and that's very important. History needs only to happen; fiction has to make sense. You made this story make sense, so that's great. This is a good fanfiction; I wish all fanfics on this website were at least this quality.
Collie Parkillo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I...did not know I shipped this until now.
There were quite a lot of things I liked about this but I have a tendency to ramble so I'll just leave it that Caulfield and Stradlater as well as being 'fucking flits' are the most adorable boyfriends in the world.
And that awkward situation with Ackley at the end was lovely
Rye101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That so cute. Continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I always thought there was sexual tension between Holden and Stradlater when I read the book! I did honestly half expect them to kiss at one point, and I'm glad your fanfic actually does something about the blatant tension! It's well written and very in character, and I greatly enjoyed it.
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was fantastic! Like I was super horny reading this! They'd totally make the hottest couple. ;3 You did a great job of building up tension and making it a little funny, but above all else, it was effing delicious! You should really write more of these two- maybe one where they go all the way? Hopefully? Tell me what ya think!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I wasn't a huge fan of Catcher in the Rye. But I must admit, this was really well-written!

I honestly didn't see Holden and Stradlater in THAT kind of light (and I'm a slash fan) so it was pleasantly surprising to see this fic.

Everyone was kept in character; I didn't spot anything off.

I greatly enjoyed this one-shot.
GothTrekkie chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Yay I'm so glad someone slashed these two! I just finished reading the book today and the first thing I did was go look for some slash. This was good, and yes, I do believe there was some tension between them :)
lazy-footballfanfics chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I really liked it.I really like Holden x would be awesome if you wrote more,if not can you recommend more Holden x Stradlater fanfics?
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Haha, oh teenage boys. Gotta love them.

Anyway, I, like, super-duper-uber love this story and there's not enough HoldenxAnyone fanfiction on this website. XD So thanks for the post. And it was really well written, which is a total bonus!