Reviews for An Unusual Request
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/4
Another really good fic! This one might be my favorite of all your stories.
slytherinenigma chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
another excellent fic
TheJavirich chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
SHE TRIED TO PICTURE HERSELF BALD AND WEARING A TURBAN HAHAHAHHAHAHA I can't.

yes yes yes! It was awesome, I loved it *-*

Ps: I wish there was a sequel!
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
loved reading this, hopefully more of these in the near future - hint hint-
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Interesting. Lol, you brought Bellatrix back the same way that Voldemort came back, but with a better ending. I like your version and I find it sweet that Hermione wanted to stay with Bellatrix.
liidg chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hot! Very hot! Also a very cleaver idea.
PerfectPride chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I thought this was really well written. Bellatrix and Hermione were both in character, and there was just the right amount of comedy without it being unrealistic. The ending was perfect in that it was happy in a believable way. And I loved the last line. Fantastic fic and well worth the read!
Berserkeroo chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
JE!SUS! O.O I love you for this! 3
yamiperv chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love what you have created here XD very sexy and very hot _

its just tooo bad that this can't be continued cuz i believe it will turned out great :)

I can't wait for you upcoming stories or your continuation for other stories!
Animalover205 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Nice one Ophelia, I liked it. a very good story line, I really wish you could've kept it going.
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ahahah...you put Bella in a pot...to make her a (wo)man...*giggles*. Quite the fun plot bunny.
wild artemis chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
great story..
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really liked this. You should make an alternate story in which Hermione refuses and Bellatrix annoys the hell outta her for the rest of her life.
Leah p chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Sequel yes yes? I loved this story even though it was only one chapter it was one amazing chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Memory of Alessa chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Absolutely delicious! The idea of Bellatrix being resurrected by Hermione was pretty hilarious and I kept giggling during the whole scene with Molly. Hermione's awkwardness just cracked me up.

The smut was hot and I loved every damn second of it. And the happy ending made my day!

This was written beautifully and I can't wait to see more of your work.