Reviews for Hunter
CiaoKawaiirina chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
sooo good I'll love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I just found this and read it all and please do a sequal.
from hades chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I this story I ju I just got done and I t and I think you should make a sequel and I am curious about baby. I would also like some humans introduced hybri and some hybrid shitters I alway I think it would be interesting for a shape shifter vampire hybrid and other vampire hybrid not just human vampire hybrid. Ps my favorite character Bella's second.
AnFri chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
Just finished your wonderful Story, Im impressed, its been absolutely great, just one little thing confused me, if i understood right, Gaia made humans to control the animal population, and vampires to control the growths of human population. But if the majority of the vamps now is changing to veggie lifestyle because of Bellas spell, doesnt it create a blank space which needs to be filled by new predators ?
Anyway, i absolutely loved the story and hope there will be a sequel ! Cant wait to read more !
duke4life3443 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Please do a sequel to this story. I just found and the only time I've been able to stop reading is when I go to work! I loved the idea of this story and would love to see more of it please.
Unknown Reviewer chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
I would definitely love to see a sequel to this amazing story. At the risk of sounding like a stalker, I'll be waiting and watching for the next installment _
Paz23 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
OMG this have to had a sequel! I would love to see Bella being the leader of her clan and Rosalie baby. And see how they could show them self to the humans.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
nice
BellaFan chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
I seriously think u should make a sequel - one more fluffy and less stressful as this lovely fic has been. It could explore Rosalie and her baby, Bella and Alice's growing relationship, perhaps even a kid in their future? Perhaps they'll change their minds on motherhood? And perhaps start introducing humans to the supernatural. Anyway this story definately needs a sequel!
BellaFan chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Very Very Very Very Intriguing, Interesting and Captivating!
BellaFan chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I think this is the most Original fic I've ever read - Good Job!
BellaFan chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Loved this chapter - I just hope that the child isn't like Renesseme and grows up in like 5 years, seriously that idea was garbage. I would love for the child to have a regular growth pattern after its born and freeze at like 18-19 years of age but then again its your story but I guess I'll find out what you already did - since this story is completed. On to the next chapter- lets see what's up with Birch.
Dandigirl chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
I have to say thank you, this story was exactly what I needed. A story of ultimate good destroying evil helped me get out of my depressed, stressed out funk. I would gladly read a sequel. Great story!
tanis19 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter! I just found this story about 2 days ago and have been reading it since. This is one of the better Bella/Alice fanfics that i have read and i really really hope that you make a sequel because that is one hell of a cliffhanger that you left us with and i want to see what would happen. Personally my favorite character is Bella and i love how she is able to weave new spells together so easily. I can't really think of anything else to say so i will just stop my rambling here and hope that you update soon!
thatdamnyank chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
god this story was so freaking awesome and i loved it before you threw in the greek gods but loved it even more so after and gia at the end was mind-blowing and bad ass and I heart you for it

That was my only ? at the end tho what about the baby i see so much humor in the idea of rose and em as parents since she'd now basically have 2 kids on her hands lol and the sky and jacob interactions cracked me the hell up

so please please do a sequel and after that begging I shall go back to awaiting an update on DT lol
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »