Reviews for Hunter
BellaFan chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Loved this chapter - I just hope that the child isn't like Renesseme and grows up in like 5 years, seriously that idea was garbage. I would love for the child to have a regular growth pattern after its born and freeze at like 18-19 years of age but then again its your story but I guess I'll find out what you already did - since this story is completed. On to the next chapter- lets see what's up with Birch.
Dandigirl chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
I have to say thank you, this story was exactly what I needed. A story of ultimate good destroying evil helped me get out of my depressed, stressed out funk. I would gladly read a sequel. Great story!
tanis19 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter! I just found this story about 2 days ago and have been reading it since. This is one of the better Bella/Alice fanfics that i have read and i really really hope that you make a sequel because that is one hell of a cliffhanger that you left us with and i want to see what would happen. Personally my favorite character is Bella and i love how she is able to weave new spells together so easily. I can't really think of anything else to say so i will just stop my rambling here and hope that you update soon!
thatdamnyank chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
god this story was so freaking awesome and i loved it before you threw in the greek gods but loved it even more so after and gia at the end was mind-blowing and bad ass and I heart you for it

That was my only ? at the end tho what about the baby i see so much humor in the idea of rose and em as parents since she'd now basically have 2 kids on her hands lol and the sky and jacob interactions cracked me the hell up

so please please do a sequel and after that begging I shall go back to awaiting an update on DT lol
Alexis chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I really love the way you used descriptive verbs and other bits of imagery to form each of the personalities of the characters, in particular Bella. It really makes each of the characters life-like. I would definitely be interested in reading part 2 of this story.
Whit1270 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Great story. It would be awesome if you could write more. I think it should be a second story instead of just continuing. Least favorite character is Jacob. One thing I would like to see you do I'd describe the characters appearances more. Like the gods and goddesses and Bella's tribe. I couldn't picture what they looked like. Did like their personalities though. If you do continue I would like to see a little more of Leah and maybe set her up with a girlfriend? The only thing I think you need to do to improve your writing is to use more detail. For the characters, surroundings, different species cultures and looks. In my personal opinion at least. I loved the story, very creative and just up my alley. :)
segir chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
glad you cleared that up! 8-)
segir chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
so a tribe is a small group of close friends, the type that are closer than biological family, forged in war type bonds? but yet a family is biological in nature and a clan is made up of a number of families? and only the heir has a tribe or does it go/form for any strong warrior? how long has bella been of this tribe? and what age was she when she started to train them? so if a person who comes from a weak blood family shows talent in majic or hunting they can raise in rank? can they then form a new bloodline or does it modify the rank of their family bloodline?
This chick 562 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I think it needs a sequel.
samaramorgane chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
First,I really did liked this storie!I enjoyed reading it!I would also like to see a sequel to this!

Now,if you want any new ideas for new creatures welll...I don't!You pretty much all that I find cool!Atleast the one I can think of!Maybe forest spirits,nymphes and talking trees?Unicorns?Sandman?Lol!

Anyway,take care!
wolfgurlrawr chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I surprisingly like this story. I thought it was a Edward x Bella story but this is actually good.
still-lostinmyhead chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
A sequel would be marvelous.

I love when you talk about Bella and Alice's relationship.

I didn't really like the fact that you didn't talk about it that much.

But your story was awesome, so ;)
DarkerThanBlack chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
Three words. I. Want. More! I LOVED this story! I have been following since the start and am happy to have read this far. Please write more! I know you can find a way to add more to Bella's story. Maybe an ex to make Alice jealous? Cause everyone loves jealous Alice! Hope to see more!
triplehelixx chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
This NEEDS a sequel, no doubts about it! I'll beg if I have to. :D
Sydnexdey chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Wow I love ur story and please do continue but with a part 2 separate story. Also I think u should post on this story when part 2 is up if u do one.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »