Reviews for Hunter
Alexis chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I really love the way you used descriptive verbs and other bits of imagery to form each of the personalities of the characters, in particular Bella. It really makes each of the characters life-like. I would definitely be interested in reading part 2 of this story.
Whit1270 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Great story. It would be awesome if you could write more. I think it should be a second story instead of just continuing. Least favorite character is Jacob. One thing I would like to see you do I'd describe the characters appearances more. Like the gods and goddesses and Bella's tribe. I couldn't picture what they looked like. Did like their personalities though. If you do continue I would like to see a little more of Leah and maybe set her up with a girlfriend? The only thing I think you need to do to improve your writing is to use more detail. For the characters, surroundings, different species cultures and looks. In my personal opinion at least. I loved the story, very creative and just up my alley. :)
segir chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
glad you cleared that up! 8-)
segir chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
so a tribe is a small group of close friends, the type that are closer than biological family, forged in war type bonds? but yet a family is biological in nature and a clan is made up of a number of families? and only the heir has a tribe or does it go/form for any strong warrior? how long has bella been of this tribe? and what age was she when she started to train them? so if a person who comes from a weak blood family shows talent in majic or hunting they can raise in rank? can they then form a new bloodline or does it modify the rank of their family bloodline?
This chick 562 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I think it needs a sequel.
samaramorgane chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
First,I really did liked this storie!I enjoyed reading it!I would also like to see a sequel to this!

Now,if you want any new ideas for new creatures welll...I don't!You pretty much all that I find cool!Atleast the one I can think of!Maybe forest spirits,nymphes and talking trees?Unicorns?Sandman?Lol!

Anyway,take care!
wolfgurlrawr chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I surprisingly like this story. I thought it was a Edward x Bella story but this is actually good.
still-lostinmyhead chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
A sequel would be marvelous.

I love when you talk about Bella and Alice's relationship.

I didn't really like the fact that you didn't talk about it that much.

But your story was awesome, so ;)
DarkerThanBlack chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
Three words. I. Want. More! I LOVED this story! I have been following since the start and am happy to have read this far. Please write more! I know you can find a way to add more to Bella's story. Maybe an ex to make Alice jealous? Cause everyone loves jealous Alice! Hope to see more!
triplehelixx chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
This NEEDS a sequel, no doubts about it! I'll beg if I have to. :D
Sydnexdey chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Wow I love ur story and please do continue but with a part 2 separate story. Also I think u should post on this story when part 2 is up if u do one.
Hellcat chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Fantastic story! I would love to read a sequel :)
MsCrazybird chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Amazing! This story was amazing. Honestly I believe a sequel could be made about her rule and maybe even getting the world to be once again in harmony.
And totally you should feature like mermaids and sirens...things that reside in the waters as earth is 70% water. It be super interesting.
Thank you kindly for this story.
Ardenwood chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
I am interested in finding about Rosalies baby
ravenshold chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Nice ending! My favourite is and will always be Alice,Bella then the dragons. I mean,come on,DRAGONS! ;) It's a great story,I'm already following Dragon Tales (waiting for an update from that one!) and sincerely hope there will be a sequel! One thing I'd like to mention is that you have that perfect balance for the characters. For example,Bella is the reluctant hero and even though she's like a goddess or something,you give her that nice balance that keeps the character interesting to read. Some of the stories I've read totally switches the character into something unrecognisable. At least this is an AU,you know,the others just make up a completely different Twilight! I understand its how you interpret it but seriously. If its not an AU,then stay true to the characters right? Anyway,sorry for the rant,I just figured you could understand,being a good writer and all. If there is a sequel,do post a AN here alright? Some if your readers may not have you on author saying. BYE!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »