Reviews for Hunter
SnowboardingQueen chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
well I admit... haven't been updating but I have been hanging on your every update and I gotta say this was freakiinnng amazing,you should just add on to this one. Make it long, make it very favorite myths are angels...mainly fallen yes, roses baby has to be due soon yheah!
elliehandesu chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
*stand up** BRAVO! BRAVO! woot wooT nice chapter! nice story! Bravo!
NerdsbianW13 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Totally awesome story and I really hope that you write a sequel for this!
ShadowCub chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I would like a sequel but these people are making a assumption that the humans would want to live with them.

Sounds as if they are not going to have a choice in the matter and that is going to bring a fight, personally I would not want to live with centaurs running around.
LunnayaVolk chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
*Thor voice* ANOTHER!
*throws glass to floor*
Hope6968 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Okay so you're right I would love it if you continue the story it's fabulous. I have been waking up and hoping that there was a new chapter every day.

And I am also reading Dragon Tales. Love it, also.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more of this story, still so much to know and find out about.

Rosemary Lily Marie chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I'm so sad that it's over! But I'm excited for the sequel! So many emotions! So little time! Rafael was my favorite! I didn't really like Sam all that much... I never really like Sam though. I really hope (cough hint cough) that there are sphinxes, they do like their riddles! I loved this story so much!
DevoraDeath chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
i luv the story! all the characters are amazing and i think u should continue writing it
Bionless chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Love the story. Would of course love more. I like the way you made each character your own and separate to te others yet somehow they all linked.

I think I'd like to see more Bella/Alice. Not necessarily smut, I mean inane that'd be good but more intimate meetings between the two not just physical but emotional. Maybe exploring what Bella felt in that time she was 'dead'. Maybe we also see her loose control or something? I'm not sure but wouldnlove more alice and bella interactions an rxplorationg into the world. Perhaps some contact with the mere mortals...
vampknight364 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Hmm... I think a sequel would be... AWSOME! I really want to know how things are gonna be now
zerodarkwolf chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
YES bella the keeper of gaia
srickards chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
oh my fucking god that entire story was brilliant! I loved it! and heck yeah we want more! I want to know how Rosalie copes with a child and how Bella adjusts to ruling the world!
also MOAR BELLICE! :D
Shelby says ohai chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
You can not just end it here. Continue!
kyle chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
im so sad that its over but it was a great ending. i think you should start a new story if your gonna keep it going, which i really hope you do. and i wouldnt mind seeing some angels/demons in the upcoming possible sequel. Even if you decide not to continue this or make a sequel i hope you start a completely new fic that is Bellice of course anyway thankyou for the great story
Queen Terror chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
i would love a to see a sequel. You should put in the Jabberwocky,it is the best type of dragon.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »