Reviews for Hunter
Hellcat chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Fantastic story! I would love to read a sequel :)
MsCrazybird chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Amazing! This story was amazing. Honestly I believe a sequel could be made about her rule and maybe even getting the world to be once again in harmony.
And totally you should feature like mermaids and sirens...things that reside in the waters as earth is 70% water. It be super interesting.
Thank you kindly for this story.
Ardenwood chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
I am interested in finding about Rosalies baby
ravenshold chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Nice ending! My favourite is and will always be Alice,Bella then the dragons. I mean,come on,DRAGONS! ;) It's a great story,I'm already following Dragon Tales (waiting for an update from that one!) and sincerely hope there will be a sequel! One thing I'd like to mention is that you have that perfect balance for the characters. For example,Bella is the reluctant hero and even though she's like a goddess or something,you give her that nice balance that keeps the character interesting to read. Some of the stories I've read totally switches the character into something unrecognisable. At least this is an AU,you know,the others just make up a completely different Twilight! I understand its how you interpret it but seriously. If its not an AU,then stay true to the characters right? Anyway,sorry for the rant,I just figured you could understand,being a good writer and all. If there is a sequel,do post a AN here alright? Some if your readers may not have you on author saying. BYE!
BlackSeaSerpent chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
well I admit... haven't been updating but I have been hanging on your every update and I gotta say this was freakiinnng amazing,you should just add on to this one. Make it long, make it very favorite myths are angels...mainly fallen yes, roses baby has to be due soon yheah!
elliehandesu chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
*stand up** BRAVO! BRAVO! woot wooT nice chapter! nice story! Bravo!
NerdsbianW13 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Totally awesome story and I really hope that you write a sequel for this!
ShadowCub chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I would like a sequel but these people are making a assumption that the humans would want to live with them.

Sounds as if they are not going to have a choice in the matter and that is going to bring a fight, personally I would not want to live with centaurs running around.
LunnayaVolk chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
*Thor voice* ANOTHER!
*throws glass to floor*
Hope6968 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Okay so you're right I would love it if you continue the story it's fabulous. I have been waking up and hoping that there was a new chapter every day.

And I am also reading Dragon Tales. Love it, also.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more of this story, still so much to know and find out about.

Rosemary Lily Marie chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I'm so sad that it's over! But I'm excited for the sequel! So many emotions! So little time! Rafael was my favorite! I didn't really like Sam all that much... I never really like Sam though. I really hope (cough hint cough) that there are sphinxes, they do like their riddles! I loved this story so much!
DevoraDeath chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
i luv the story! all the characters are amazing and i think u should continue writing it
Bionless chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Love the story. Would of course love more. I like the way you made each character your own and separate to te others yet somehow they all linked.

I think I'd like to see more Bella/Alice. Not necessarily smut, I mean inane that'd be good but more intimate meetings between the two not just physical but emotional. Maybe exploring what Bella felt in that time she was 'dead'. Maybe we also see her loose control or something? I'm not sure but wouldnlove more alice and bella interactions an rxplorationg into the world. Perhaps some contact with the mere mortals...
vampknight364 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Hmm... I think a sequel would be... AWSOME! I really want to know how things are gonna be now
zerodarkwolf chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
YES bella the keeper of gaia
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »