Reviews for The Exception to All the Rules
sara chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
so beautiful.
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Cute :D

And I just love picking on Eames' way of dressing, it's hilarious time and time again :)

Man, I should go on a cruise some day...
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awww :) Very sweet, especially the ending! I liked how you went through the contrasts in their personalities and how those affected their work! Also: I want to go on this cruise, because Arthur and Eames would make the best Cruise Directors ever! Seriously, I can totally see them doing that.

Lovely work!

Paradox-Imagination chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I squealed at the end! You are lovely! This is so great! Made ny day!
AkaOuji chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow this is such a sweet piece. I literally let me see the world of this cruise through the eyes of a guest. That last part though that last part is so sweetly nostalgic and beautiful I got a bit tear eyed. Especially right after Memoir of a Prisoner.
Kiraling chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Ooooooooh, so sweet!

*loves immensely*
Loveless Torii chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
awwwwwww~~~~~ _
Draven98 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved this! So sweet. Thanks for writing and sharing :)
EvadneD chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww that was soooo cute!

I had to read it as I'm on an island visiting family and I see the cruise ships coming in and out every day!

I loved the third person/observer, It was great!
Tinapple chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
D: AWW! So cute! I want more of the cuteness, then of course followed by hotness. I like the idea of Eames and Arthur on cruise (whether directing one or taking one). Maybe even stranded on an island? An interesting concept indeed. This was very cute and a sweet little piece to read. I hope you enjoyed your cruise - if it was like that I'm sure you did! - and loved the story, as always!
Natillia chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
my heart just melted 3

thanks for sharing!

lovely fic~
Archaeops chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Adooooorable story as always! I love your stories, and was looking forward to reading the next one: It didn't disappoint! Hope you had a lovely time on your cruise!
Ruby-servantof-eli chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow a cruise! I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm not a big fan of 3rd person fics but you made this work- just the right length with enough character development to keep it interesting.

Nice to see you writing again x
Ci chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was absolutely lovely. The flow of the words was very nice.

Oh and this made laugh so hard; it's such an Arthur thing to do haha:

'Anyone else forcing Arthur into taking part in such events would undoubtedly end up mysteriously pitched off the back of the ship and never be seen or heard from again.'

Hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise! (:
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Cruises are a wonderful thing. Just saying.

Omg Arthur and Eames. TOO CUTE! Especially since Eames gets away with it lol. That last sentence made the whole story. SO CUTE