Reviews for Dandelion Wishes
pingo1387 chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Nice chapter! I had to go back and reread the 9th chapter to remember that Prussia had wished for England to pluck his eyebrows :
lofallenve chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
i have no words
Actually I have one word:
MusicalPoetess-Is-Not-In-Use chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I love, love, love Prussia xD
Azalea.Rose chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
This has an intresting plot and the way you portray Prussia is true to his character. I look forward to the next chapter!
MusicalPoetess-Is-Not-In-Use chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Wow! I really like it. You've got Prussia really in character and awesome :)

- Poetess
SkywingFighter79 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Hello Carmie, I just got around to reading Dandelion Wishes and I loved it. I haven't laughed in over a week and your story cheered me up. It felt so good to laugh at Wal-Mart for a change rather than Wal-Mart laugh at me because I'm constantly forced to spend money there. College work has been so frustrating and tiresome, but this chapter lifted my spirits. Great job and keep up the good work.
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Hey! Look! You used the woman from the other story!
GBTiger chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
This was really funny :D I loved it!
Lwenzahn chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really liked the ideas Gil came up with for his wish. ( They are, of course, just as awesome as him.)It had to be America who told him about dandeloin wishes, since I have never heard of those. (It would be kinda cool, though, 'cause we have like 1000 dandelions in our backyard.)...Yeah, I'm German, thus the fail English.

(Löwenzahn means dandelion btw)
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I really really think that Germany is faking it. Just saying. I think Prussia is finally goin to accept that it's real and the wish made it happen and then finally everyone will be like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's me chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
This story is perfectly sane.

triple baka chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I really want to know if this is all just a joke or not! Poor Prussia... I really love your writing though~ I wanna read more
AsukaYami chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I'm enjoying this story. OOC Germany is too much fun to read and I'm glad you didn't cut his hair. I like his hair. Can't wait to see what happens next.
triple baka chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This was so cute an funny! Poor Gilbert... And yes, OOC Germany Is hillarous!
Noablarenglish chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This is so wierd lol. *looks around* Well I kinda wanna...know what happends...*clicks watch story button* It can't hurt...