Reviews for Of Fathers and Sons
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/2
This was great. I think you laid it out really well! :)
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Yay! I love that you put Dickie in here, personally, I think they nerf to show Nightwing in the tv show.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Very well written! The pace was nice, and so was the inclusion of the JL! I really liked it :)
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is Beautiful!
I love it, the emotions behind the words were wonderful.
I love how Wally's reacting to this.
I adore that Batman cares, Batman knows, and Dick knows.
I love the mention of Uncle Barry in this.
And I love this, period.
It's absolutely amazing!
Thank you for sharing, and writing something so brilliant.
KottaKitty chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
this was great! i loved it :) extremely well written!
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I really loved that one-shot! thank you!
Catwoman3264 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awww poor Wally. Update soon please :3
gray.leaf chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
:'( this is so beautiful.
Gravity Shade chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is a neat take on the downside of the usually upbeat Wally West.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I am not sure what I suppose to feel for this story. I could feel pity for a man who had little to no one attend his funeral (despite that fact he is a fictional character) or feel releaved that Wally no longer has to worry for his horrible father. Regardless of what I should feel, it was wellwritten to the very end.
Hechu chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Love it...

Sorry this is a bad review but I am exhausted.

Favorite line(s):

Wally doesn't answer him. He just looks at Batman and says, "My dad is dead. A car crash late last night."

John freezes for a moment before, "I'm sorry, Flash."

And Wally understands why Green Lantern said it, Hell, it was the right thing to say. But he's looking at Batman now, watching him purse his thin lips and grunt, "I'm not." Before dipping out of the room in a swoosh of black cape and silent foot falls. Wally stares after him for a moment, a little frozen, but mostly contemplative.

John looks like he's about to explode in a Batman-destroying fury. But Wally's always been good at shocking people too. "Me neither." He says. And then he walks out.

Don't know why but it was good.
8ami chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
A most excellent rendition of Wally's story. I do just adore the man and this is a great story. I really like how you captured it all.
Isaac Julian chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I enjoyed this story very much.

sad, bitter, yet it felt resolved.

Personally i think you should make a sequel about the reactions of the rest of the Big Seven, and if they found out about Wally's past.

after all i don't believe that GL would just leave things how they were. not after hearing Both Batman and Wally say that they were not sorry that his father was dead. I figure John would either pester Wally or do research and find out himself.

but those are just my personal thoughts.

again great story.

Bat-dove chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Of course Batman would not be sorry. When is he ever?
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Poor Rudy. Despite the early years New Teen Titans and Messner-Loeb's run of Flash issues featuring Wally as the Flash and the Flash Annual featuring him, one more recent special issue Teen Titans: Year One book colored so many newer readers views on Wally's dad.

Still, this was a well written piece. I was especially glad to find Nightwing there at the end even if you didn't have actual dialogue between them.