Reviews for Halamshiral
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter!
computasaysnoo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I remember reading this story irregularly and I remember thoroughly enjoying it. I remember starting with the middle chapters and working my way backwards somehow. I have no idea why I approached it like that but at least I've decided to read it chronologically now. You really have delved into the essence of every character - especially Alistair and Zevran - and I like how they are recounting the event of something traumatic that happened to Lhaine. What a great start!

I hope you decide to make this story a novel-length one. I see that you updated in 2013 and so I'm hoping that this is your plan too!? I'd love to see more of these characters so I hope to get that update-email soon!
pseud0zombie chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I've picked this up and put it down a few times now (I keep losing the page!) and I'm still impressed with it now. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Any update on the demon slaying chapter?
ShebasDawn chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
I really enjoy watching Alistair's growing relationship with Alfstanna. You do a great job with Alfstanna's character, and I love your Alistair.

I find both Alistair's and Alfstanna's backstory with their LIs fascinating, and you wove it into the story so skillfully.

"I want Lhaine to have whatever helps him heal," Alistair said, with a sudden firm authority. "If he needs to go home and just stay with his clan to heal, then I'd accept that. If it turned out that he loved someone else and was happy with them, then I'd accept that as well and let him go.

Wow, now that's real love. You write Alistair better than anyone I've ever read. I absolutely adore him.

Thank you so much for updating the story, it's one of my favorites and I cannot wait for more! :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »