Reviews for Halamshiral
pseud0zombie chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I've picked this up and put it down a few times now (I keep losing the page!) and I'm still impressed with it now. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Any update on the demon slaying chapter?
ShebasDawn chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
I really enjoy watching Alistair's growing relationship with Alfstanna. You do a great job with Alfstanna's character, and I love your Alistair.

I find both Alistair's and Alfstanna's backstory with their LIs fascinating, and you wove it into the story so skillfully.

"I want Lhaine to have whatever helps him heal," Alistair said, with a sudden firm authority. "If he needs to go home and just stay with his clan to heal, then I'd accept that. If it turned out that he loved someone else and was happy with them, then I'd accept that as well and let him go.

Wow, now that's real love. You write Alistair better than anyone I've ever read. I absolutely adore him.

Thank you so much for updating the story, it's one of my favorites and I cannot wait for more! :)
Hatsepsut chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
"I could pant in your ear and drool on your chest and fart under the covers if it made you feel more at home,"

I'm still laughing.

And yoou just HAVE to love Varric and his little Watchers. LOL!
Hatsepsut chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Ariston means excellent in Greek, did you know that? I love his name. And the fact he addressed the Warden as messere. I must admit i had no idea about the difference between serah and messere. You have obviously done your research, I really admire that.
Another excellent chapter!
Hatsepsut chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Yes. Yes, I was right. Heat wace in the middle of winter. Let me solidify a bit, since i am currently lying as a puddle of goo on the floor, and I might give a more eloquent review...
Nah, still a puddle. The visual of elces reduced to mush by ear-play got to me good. I'll get back to you later.
Hatsepsut chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
HAH! The Revered Mother had her ass handed to her. I say WOO-HOO and well done. Get that!
Hatsepsut chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
First off, hot. Very hot, for them having done so...little. Makes me wonder what will happen when they do more...maybe a heat wave in the middle of winter?
Second, the scene where Lhaine cries...so sad. So hearbreaking.
And then so sweet. You are a wonderful spinner of tales, playing with my emotions so well.
Bravo!
Hatsepsut chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Oh, nice twist. So the bann's bodyguard really is the city origin Tabris, only that she didnt become a Warden. Niiiccceeee. Didnt see that coming, good job. I tip my hat to you, well done!
Hatsepsut chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
awwww...so sweet. Alistair is so sweet, but he has grown too, hasn't he? He is standing up to Eamon (can't stand that man and his horrid beard) and he is really actively taking charge of the situation in order to help Lhaine, only very tenderly so. Where did you get this Alistair, and how can I order one for me too?
Hatsepsut chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
You have to love Zevran being Zevran and doing what he does best. Scheming.
And that is one surprising twist with bann Alfstanna. Nicey done, once more!
Hatsepsut chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Oh, poor Lhaine. The scene with the halla was so heartbreaking and heart-warming at the same time. Alistair's letter- so Alistair! I can see him scribbling, bitting his lips to foce himself to keep his handwriting eligible, drawing lines under the words he wants to stress. He is reaching for some cheese now.
Amazing writing. I love them all already.I want to give Lhaine a hug; a really, really big one.
Can I audition to be one of the halla?
Hatsepsut chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So here I was, scrolling along, when I came across a story I hadnt seen before (stupid search option, I had checked 'complete' as status...)
As I was saying the title caught my attention first, then the pairing made me raise an eyebrow, then I saw the author's name and I went "Hey! I know you! You're a fellow monkey!". To cut a ong story short, I decided to give a cursory glance.
BAM! Hooked. I read all through the first 8 chapters on my mobile and then switched the laptop on, because I just HAD to drop a review and say how absolutely, completely TAKEN I am with this story.
I will swamp you with reviews, I hope you don't mind, you wonderful spinner of tales, you!
david9999 chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Hi, Isabeau of Greenlea.

Thanks for your lovely new update well done. :)

I liked the flashbacks and the backstory of Lhaine and Alistair.

It's getting so good.

Hope you have a nice weekend,
from
Dom.
Eva Galana chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Yay! I was so happy to see the update notice in my inbox! Woot!

I gotta say, of the entire chapter, the 'gate kiss' with Lhaine and Alistair was the best part of the update. I just love how it's obviously from Alistair's POV and so filled with love, emotion and little bits of observation (gotta love it when Wynne apologizes!)...just made me want to tear up...okay, okay, maybe a little.

I did laugh when Alistair and Alfstanna started talking about marrying their LI's off to each other! Geez...

'Quiet time...'? *shakes head*

Ahm, can I say 'more please?'?
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »