Reviews for Lake Winnetka Once Again
Sweetcrazy14 chapter 38 . 8/5
Dorvell chapter 8 . 6/26
To answer your question, no it isn't, because it's a fact of life. Everyone has those!
Irene alder chapter 5 . 3/17
Really great
I luv this! Plzzzz update soon i really want to know what happens! I really want to see more Mike! Mybe Buck beats him up or something and then maybe that creates more tenstion between the families/more hatred or something?
DreamerAtDawn chapter 38 . 1/9
anais1105 chapter 38 . 12/28/2014
a great story i haven't read a good story in a while i hope you'll continue writing or else i will be pretty sad i just want to know what happens to elliot and sarah i just hope that they stay together
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
The ages are wrong I mean in the actual film these are how old the Baker kids are: Nora is 24, Charlie is 19, Lorraine is 18, Henry is 14, Sarah is 13, Jake is 12, Mark is 11, Jessica and Kim are 9, Mike is 8, and Nigel and Kyle are 7
Guest chapter 38 . 8/17/2014
Nooooooooo...get them back togtherĀ”!
theradioactivephoenix chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
You're story is awesome!
Let me just say that by reading this chapter, I can guess that you've probably read divergent
If not, and I'm wrong, then that is a huge coincidence because one of the romantic paragraphs played out very similarly to the one in this chapter.
Like I already said, AWESOME STORY!
Free2rap chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
Oh my gosh! I read all 38 chapters in three hours i've been searching for something good to read for ages and i find this its brilliant your as good as james patterson j.k rowling and rhoal darl combined update soon please i'll be counting the minutes
Islanda chapter 38 . 5/27/2014
I just read this whole story tonight and it's amazing! I love all the plot twists that are going on and it always stays interesting! You're definitely a really good writer so don't be so hard on yourself! The only bad part about the story was the formatting of this chapter here. (not sure if it's just my laptop but it just shows up as a huge clump) I really hope that Sarah and Elliot can work things out, I also want to see Jake and Sarah eventually make up. I'm not sure if Jake and Lisa are still together but I'd love to see another scene with them. But seriously, amazing story! I really hope that you don't give up on it and that you'll have an update out soon :)
Guest chapter 38 . 4/23/2014
I loooooooove this story! Please update soon!
They need to be together !
Guest chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
update soon
numbah435spiritsong chapter 38 . 4/4/2014
Eep, you updated! Andddd stuff just got worse with that chapter xD It's good to see you again though!
othvampire chapter 38 . 4/4/2014
Can't wait for next chapter! I want Elliot and sarah back together! !