Reviews for TVC:Book 07:Rebellion
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
I love Garth's intervention. We are not at the NY Stock exchange in the 20's. That's hilarious! The little back-story on Bill and Kathy Jones is very sweet. Poor Bogg, I'm feeling his pain. Kids can be brutally honest sometimes and it stings. His loving speech to Jeffrey tugged my heartstrings, and dang it, still no tissues nearby. And the sleeves aren't long enough. lol. I love how Bogg handled that with his reverse psychology. And if Jeffrey had whined like brat and still demanded to go back, I think Bogg would have done it.

Love that Beef Jerky menu. I wonder what's in the beef jerky surprise? Squirrel? Next time, Bogg, bring some REAL food to the place! You don't go on mini-vacation with no good eats!

Love this story!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
"Hello, Voyager Bogg, I'm here because this shouting match was so loud, we heard it all the way at Headquarters!"

A cigar store Indian. ROFLMBO!

I love this rustic setting you have. Bogg is gonna have to offer out Time shares if anyone finds out. LOL.

Garth better stop being so self-depreciating. Great chapter and I can just see Bogg's reaction to the news of future events.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
LOL, Garth you cannot use an Omni-1, you're liable to break a hip on the ultra rough landing! Awww, love the flashback! i can just see Bogg's sweet, bashful, cheesy grin! I appreciate how you brought to life Bogg's statement in the trial episode-that Garth taught him what it really means to be a Voyager. Susan's not just snapping because Bogg is unconcerned with Garth, she wants to know more about his interest in the girls with grass skirts. LOL. OMG, Garth's reappearance cracked me up! He managed to have a vacation. And then Bogg talking about his poor little hideaway becoming Woodstock! Too funny.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
"The power of one's love for a person or persons in this case can supersede any rules, regulations or logic that the person's conscious uses to persuade them otherwise." I really liked that statement. That is an issue I like to tackle often in my stories. Or at least have a character reflect on it. It comes up in my recent 'Prisoners of Time' series. Sometimes a Voyager could lose sight of the big picture, they can't see the forest before the trees. Excellent chapter and I'm glad to see Garth getting out in the field, he would be the perfect person to send for this mission.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Good inquisition. I'm glad we got all the facts straight. I was almost beginning to believe Drake had something to do with this. But then I realized that Jeffrey did this to himself. You wrote this with humor, and without it reading like dry exposition. You made it show, not tell. That's a big rule of writing I'm working on. :)
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Chapter 5- You always joked with me about food in my stories! You got me hungry in the first paragraph for the cinnamon rolls! And then the Crumble top blueberry muffins! arrh! lol. Wow, you and I must share the same brain wave length when we write our stories. We have so many similar ideas and concepts yet we haven't read each others stuff in the longest. I believe we joked about this years ago. :D

Oh my gosh, the news about Jeffrey being dead in 1985 sent shivers up my arms and automatically brought tears to my ears…where are my tissues!

A very great chapter, scary and so fascinating.

Chapter 6: I've got a lump in my heart going up to my throat the size of New York, I feel like Voyager Susan exactly. And poor Bogg being General CORNwallis with his jokes and Susan sobbing. Then Bogg sobbing…oh boy. I wish I were Susan. I would love to comfort him. (I know that sounds insensitive…just being a gal!)

I like how you took the concept that history would unravel because Jeffrey changed his past. In some cases I have sometimes used that because Bogg and Jeff are outside the stream of time all they accomplish wouldn't be affected because it was already done. But this makes total sense, probably more. lol.

Wonderfully sad chapter. :_(
Voyager Tip chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Wow! What a treat this story was! The underlying idea was great. I feel like you've taken me on a roller coaster. I couldn't imagine how you were going to resolve the problem when I was half-way through. Thanks for posting. I hope to read more from you soon!
Jake Crepeau chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Wow, you've done it again! This was a really superb look at how the PB&J dynamics might have shifted when Jeff got into adolescence. It's a subject which will probably be seriously absent in any of my writings, simply because that particular problem didn't run in my family. I had three brothers, and none of them got that rebellious. (I'm one of five.) When we read about all this teen rebellion and all the whole "angst of puberty" thing, we look at each other and shake our heads in sheer puzzlement, because none of us experienced it! I suppose it's a good thing I never had kids. While I can remember being a teenager and how it felt, it was never like some of what I've read about. ;D
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Oh poor baby waby Boggie! But that's men for you. They will kick and scream before they even just make a routine visit to the doctor. It's insanity. Funny chapter! And I love the whole idea of the Phantom memories and deja vu. I think if Susan were a field worker, the obvious answer of what happened would have clicked right away, but I'm glad she's the one helping him. :)
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
OMG! I GOT CHILLS! They're multiplying! I KNEW that would happen to Jeff! And amazing writing by using the butterfly effect with the tree and the airplane disappearing! Oh that's a big, big, problem. Everything they've ever done will be undone. Brilliant! And so happy to see Susan. I know she will do her best to help him. :D
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
What a terrific chapter, and you entered no-man's land, saving Jeff's parents. This will make a colossal dent in the timeline! But it's so intriguing. I can really feel the hurt, sadness, anger and love radiating out of these two. It's a roller coaster all in one fluid chapter.

Oh, I'm gonna cry! You used PB & J! My peanut butter and jelly boys...this is a 5 hankie story. And the time-out in the trash-can! X-D

I got a crack up with Bogg talking like a rapper. haha.

"especially upon seeing his partner with one foot in the door and another on a banana peel." -Yep, that perfectly sums up being a teen!

This is going to be one crazy ride!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'm so glad you got back into writing again. I know I have written some of my sagas during family crisis and it's very therapeutic once I allowed myself to just wrap my head around an idea. It pulls you out of the drama at least for a little while. But everyone's different. Some people just can't write. I understand that. I've really missed your great stories. I look forward to this continuing saga and you really hit the nail on the head with adolescence. An excellent evaluation.

So, hopefully you will get back to reading, because I have about a 1000 new stories since you've been MIA, hahaha, j/k. But I miss your funny and thoughtful reviews too. :)