Reviews for Just Another Side Character
Stars and Serendipity chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
While I cried through chapters, and this is officially a favorite among favorites, I think you should know that there were an immense amount of run on sentences, which is a little odd to read.

I'm actually surprised to know Laney is popular and Dirk isn't. (Although all the male marriage candidates receive far more attention than any of the girls combined, at least in the North American fanbase.)
Stars and Serendipity chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I can seriously relate to Laney... Hehe.
Anyway, I love fanfictions about the supporting cast. You can never go wrong with them. (Probably because those who write them tend to be from the better side of FanFiction.) (Although, Laney is a bachelorette and more of a major character, girls often are ignored because more girls play the game to marry men. A shame. smh) So, yes! I think this story will go swimmingly - I mean, it already has!
Arazome chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
That was so good... I never forgave Cam and how he acted in this story. :( and the amount of time after he married his girl wasn't specified, so I wasn't sure if he rebounded or something... but at least he doesn't hold a grudge.

And how Dirk named his child Kevin; just like the kid Kevin that he used to play pranks with in Grand Bazaar! I loved that touch. :D Great story!
Sir Rigby chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
OMG

laney and cam :D
Sir Rigby chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
hee hee, i like how she says 'goddess' instead of 'god'.

i also like all the tiny references you have to the game, like the bottomless pitt of the knapsack

:) harvest moon is a fun game
havingfaithinfaith chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
I hate cam. He's so stuck up!
havingfaithinfaith chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Awwwwhhh
loveliecoraima chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Wow I have to say that I really loved this story the endings was beautiful and it was surpriced that laney ended with dirk(I kinda like the couple they so cute) anyways great story!
Pwnapple chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful! ;w; I LOVED IT! The plot...how you wrote the characters...ALL PERFECTO! xD I seriously loved this story! I hope to see you write another! :D Maybe an AshxLillian? ;D I have to say, you did amazing for your first fanfiction! c: And 'Flower Man' and how Lillian and Ash did that chef thing...omg that was HILARIOUS! xD They're totally perfect together! Great job!
SummerRain139 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Aww. That's so sweet. It makes me want me want to run out and marry Dirk in my ToTT game. "Flower Man" was pure genius by the way; I totally laughed at that. It was a perfect ending to this story and I'm going to add this story to my favorites. Well done and I hope you continue to write more awesome fics in the future. :)
Abandoned-At-Sea chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Team Dirk! I laughed so hard when I seen that And Dirk leaving? D: Good story By the way
SummerRain139 chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
TEAM DIRK! He was so sweet to Laney and plus I laughed out loud when Dirk punched Cam in the face. Ahhhhh...priceless. xD Anyways, update when you can. :)
floopyrocks chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Heeeyyooo! I dont know if you know me, but im pineapplelvr from the Ushi forums! Anyways i wanted to say that i really like your story! Please continue! :3
Tsubaki-San chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww! Laney deserves love too! I like the idea of the story revolving around a character that isn't the default character or a popular bachelor. Good luck!
TimelessMystery chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I like this. But I also like Laney. You'd be suprised that many many people actually do like her :) Anyways, good job, keep up the good work! :)