Reviews for Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
Oh my, this is the most sweet and adorable chapter ever!
I liked the story but was dissapointed in the fact that it was never found out that Castle is Al's true father.
Beckett's reasons for flirting with Demming were kind of moronic.
As good of a story as this is, I'm going to be upset that I even read it if it doesn't come out that Rick is Al's father. I mean if you don't then what was the point of even putting it in there that he was anyway.
Nice chapter
I'm not understanding how Richard Castle can be her favorite author but somehow she didn't recanise him as the guy who gave her a daughter. Not making alot of sense here, hopefully it get's better
THis story is moving at the speed of snail.
So somehow he doesn't recanize her but he's just going to randomly stalk her. COMMON SHEESH!
I hope Castle is about to make an appearance again because this story is starting to lose me.
Kind of thinking this story isn't going to get interesting until Castle makes an appearance.
These types of stories where Beckett keeps that fact that Castle got her pregnat hidden till years later kind of piss me off.
TankOfO2 chapter 38 . 4/12
This Kate is killing me, too. I feel like she's somehow distant still. Cold towards Castle and it's confusing and irking me at times. But then I like how the remrants of that emotional distance can be translated as the character's history. Hope it will be resolved towards the end.

Ps! Nice little details about their surroundings, make this story more vivid.
TankOfO2 chapter 34 . 4/12
5year old talking about 'her date' made me gringe a little
MollysSister chapter 14 . 1/20
Is Rick married to Meredith? Is there any reason he cant just kick her to the curb immediately for being unkind to Martha? Grrrrrrr
KBrideau chapter 50 . 9/22/2014
This was great I read it in two days, thank you
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »