Reviews for Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
I'm sorry but Castle stories where the author tries to act like Alexis never happened so they can insert their own OC child are boring.
AmyMaryFlores chapter 50 . 1/19
So Rick wasn't the one night stand
Becastle62 chapter 50 . 10/26/2016
For the last few days I've been rereading several of my favorite Castle fanfics, and this one was as enjoyable this time as it was the first time I read it. Thanks again for writing such a great story.
Austenhomegirl chapter 50 . 9/15/2016
Didn't feel like signing in, but I am a fic writer on this site, though for a different genre (Jane Austen). You have clearly had some real jerks review this story recently, hiding behind the "guest" feature and I just want to say, I would love to see any of them attempt to write a fic this good. And utterly fail. This was very well done. I really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work.
lauhall chapter 50 . 6/28/2016
OMG, I just couldn't stop reading, it was amazing, Congrats for doing such a great job.
InebMG chapter 50 . 4/24/2016
I just found out this fic and I couldn't stop reading it...I simply love it, it put a big smile on my face, so it was just what I need after the week we have had in the fandom. Thanks! I'm going too go and read the other fics in this series! )
Guest chapter 50 . 3/28/2016
Great story. I would imagine Kate being a little more open to a relationship with Castle more sooner than how it went on the series because she had this kid, which would have made her more open emotionally. I also like the fact that her father is more involved in her life, same reason being that there is a child involved. Thanks. I hope to start on the sequel soon.
fanka77 chapter 50 . 2/29/2016
awwww, cute story!
josiebell391 chapter 50 . 2/15/2016
what a wonderful story don't know how I missed it I so loved it
conservativegirl chapter 50 . 2/15/2016
Amazing, amazing story! I can't wait to read all the follow ups, I love this universe :)
The-KLF again chapter 50 . 2/13/2016
I realised I already read / reviewed this one but thought I'd leave another note anyway. This is a really lovely story, it feels like a really organic normal way for them to meet and get to know each other, just like every day people would. Looking forward to the next bit :-)
SeannysMom chapter 50 . 1/17/2016
Excellent story ! Very interesting. They are a lovely family. Thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
I just have to say- Al is five, but the way you wrote her she comes off as 9. it's kinda disconcerting
Hazmatt chapter 50 . 11/5/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/2/2015
Oh my, this is the most sweet and adorable chapter ever!
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »