Reviews for Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
lauhall chapter 50 . 6/28
OMG, I just couldn't stop reading, it was amazing, Congrats for doing such a great job.
InebMG chapter 50 . 4/24
I just found out this fic and I couldn't stop reading it...I simply love it, it put a big smile on my face, so it was just what I need after the week we have had in the fandom. Thanks! I'm going too go and read the other fics in this series! )
Great story. I would imagine Kate being a little more open to a relationship with Castle more sooner than how it went on the series because she had this kid, which would have made her more open emotionally. I also like the fact that her father is more involved in her life, same reason being that there is a child involved. Thanks. I hope to start on the sequel soon.
fanka77 chapter 50 . 2/29
awwww, cute story!
josiebell391 chapter 50 . 2/15
what a wonderful story don't know how I missed it I so loved it
conservativegirl chapter 50 . 2/15
Amazing, amazing story! I can't wait to read all the follow ups, I love this universe :)
The-KLF again chapter 50 . 2/13
I realised I already read / reviewed this one but thought I'd leave another note anyway. This is a really lovely story, it feels like a really organic normal way for them to meet and get to know each other, just like every day people would. Looking forward to the next bit :-)
SeannysMom chapter 50 . 1/17
Excellent story ! Very interesting. They are a lovely family. Thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
I just have to say- Al is five, but the way you wrote her she comes off as 9. it's kinda disconcerting
Hazmatt chapter 50 . 11/5/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/2/2015
Oh my, this is the most sweet and adorable chapter ever!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/2/2015
I liked the story but was dissapointed in the fact that it was never found out that Castle is Al's true father.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/2/2015
Beckett's reasons for flirting with Demming were kind of moronic.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/2/2015
As good of a story as this is, I'm going to be upset that I even read it if it doesn't come out that Rick is Al's father. I mean if you don't then what was the point of even putting it in there that he was anyway.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2015