Reviews for Forward Unto Dawn
TastyKimchi chapter 19 . 8/3
What you have written is damn amazing. While I wish you did finish it, thank you for writing this story.
PhantomeLily chapter 19 . 7/23
When I first started reading the story, and noticed it wasn't finished, I knew I was doomed.
Maybe not doomed. That's a bit dramatic. But I love an extremely well written story (which this was, in my opinion) and a little bit of me dies every time I read one that's been left unfinished.
That being said, thank you so much for giving us (the readers) a summary of what you planned out, which is more than enough considering many wonderful stories are left completely abandoned without a note farewell.
I like the way that Naruto was quite different from his canon self, and that his morals were more than a bit twisted (according to society's standards), a nice breath of fresh air. How he didn't overly care about what the group thought of his image, but hoped they trusted him to protect them; it was written very well and presented nicely.
Hm... I just overall enjoyed this very much. Thank you!
Dose naruto have Pains eyes i didnt quite understand that part. But i like it.
waltico222 chapter 1 . 4/30
conti please
Weiss chapter 19 . 4/26
Loved the whole fanfic!
Awesome from start till end n even the narrated ending was awesome!
Loved it plz continue write such awesome fics!
Should have finished it would have been legendary
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 4/14
Wait a minute. Naruto is a shinobi. He could have just walked over the building that separated him and Rei from everyone else.
Marato Eto chapter 4 . 2/24
Oh silly me o forgot to mention the whole 'running at a casual pace through two country's in two days' thing. so yeah. much faster than anything short of a fighter jet.
Marato Eto chapter 3 . 2/24
Yeah maybe a genin tracking at top speed, but a jonin can easily move so fast that you could not see them, which is probably about 2/3 away from Mach 1. so yeah.
scaryorange chapter 1 . 1/28
I would read this if it weren't for a stupid-ass bracelet.
Bickduncan chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Holy shit chill out with the authors notes.
Asuraa chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Jeez...the ANs are almost longer than the actual chapter...

but it's a good fic
The Forgettable One chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Good idea with sealing his chakra, if not he would probably leave the city, summon everyone out then Almighty Push the city to a crator.
Shinozuka Kou chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Wow. This was a very mature way of dealing with a rude reviewer. Bravo. Also, love your fic, keep up the good work.
Kry Chi chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Haha, the idea that Naruto gets 1000 clones is soo on point! But if Naruto transported to HOTD when he was a kid, he might fit with the storyline, since he's got the limitations and needs control as a jinchuuriki.
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »