Reviews for Forward Unto Dawn
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 4 . 4/21
I am really happy with how Rei reacted to Naruto's backstory. Also, I am glad to see that you intend to do more with her character.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 4/21
Interesting idea, your logic makes sense.
galiaf3a05c chapter 1 . 3/10
Perhaps...
this word woldnt be repeated so much from wery start.
Perhaps...
more canon line of naruto should be uphold
Perhaps...
if it was done...then this fic get higher marks?

(realy... why envent new naruto line from the begining where all was too diferent... when you can CHANGE current line...make it beter... to get what you need and dont have a lame storyline)
Then perhaps... story would be much much beter?
Shadowknightreaper chapter 19 . 2/15
Really a great story wish it continued and didn't expect the twist to be that good. Wish it was the way the Naruto ended. A better ending than the one we got.
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh look another story that thinks turning Naruto into some nihilistic cynical douche makes him more mature. Even though the author has no real life experience to back up this world view and more often just comes off as a whiny teenage edgelord. Not really sure what I was expecting from a guy that calls himself "BleednDreams" though.
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 19 . 1/30
even though left unfinished your plot outline was amazing. one of the most thought out plot lines I've ever seen. you made cannon of either show look like a plot less Simpsons rerun fest. if I had the money... I would pay you to finish this sadly I don't but you should consider a career in story plot planning or writing in general you're amazing at character development. I'm sure I would have cried many times in the last quarter of a finished version of this especially your plan for the helicopter scene I would have had to stop reading for the night just amazing
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 6 . 1/30
while not that it matters I vote naruxrei all the way it'd be cute lol
Faery66 chapter 18 . 1/8
Hope to read more soon.

D
SuzuWuzu chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
Holy fuck, I don't think I've ever read a more angst filled pussy fest in my entire life. Honestly, your writing is top notch, syntax is great, your dialogue flows naturally, and is written with a purpose.

But what the fuck is this shit lol, seriously were talking about naruto here with fucking rinnegan...because he could of just leveled the entire city and be done with it. Should of done a crossover with a already angsty bitch like hp, but this lol do you cut your self? The sheer amount of bitch in this fic may be indicative of your mental health.
Oblivion chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Of all the lies he could tell about not being from around, hell could even tell then that he is a social recluse for all i care, telling the truth to some kids he found in a alternate universe is hardly productive, hell he could tell he is a Hitman or a assassin for hire.
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I guess I can check it out
PastyYellow chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
What you have written is damn amazing. While I wish you did finish it, thank you for writing this story.
PhantomeLily chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
When I first started reading the story, and noticed it wasn't finished, I knew I was doomed.
Maybe not doomed. That's a bit dramatic. But I love an extremely well written story (which this was, in my opinion) and a little bit of me dies every time I read one that's been left unfinished.
That being said, thank you so much for giving us (the readers) a summary of what you planned out, which is more than enough considering many wonderful stories are left completely abandoned without a note farewell.
I like the way that Naruto was quite different from his canon self, and that his morals were more than a bit twisted (according to society's standards), a nice breath of fresh air. How he didn't overly care about what the group thought of his image, but hoped they trusted him to protect them; it was written very well and presented nicely.
Hm... I just overall enjoyed this very much. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Dose naruto have Pains eyes i didnt quite understand that part. But i like it.
waltico222 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016