Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Melle Protion chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Sorry but i don't buy the character Ella
She knows too much too soon , Harold secret , the massage nope
I was very hard to read how Reese fall for her.
Nope
I Want Carter back LOL
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Really nice
Ritsikas chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Will this story go on or are you going to leave us to suffer like this :) ?
CourtneyLove chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
This is an amazing story! Please update!
CrystalBud chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
great story :D
Maya chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Please update, you're story is absolutely amazing, and so well written. I love your writing more than any other I've read in a long time. It'd be horrible to see this go to waste and end up like an untouched dusty book in a library. Please, please update. It's purely amazing. Keep up the great (x1,000) work :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Awesome cliffhanger save!
I can't wait til the next chapter :D
NekoKittyNinja chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Please keep up the good work! I really like this story! I've read all 17 chapters in the matter of 3 hours today, I'm excited to read more.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Please update! I love John and Ella and need more of them soon. :)
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Woman...cliffhanger...see, now I know you're trying to kill me. For real. Sheesh! ;)

I'm so glad I found this story again! And I'm begging you, the next time you update, send a message my way! I want to do better at keeping up with it this time! You're an absolutely amazing writer, and I've missed your stories, BIG TIME!

But on to the chapter...congratulations on making me jealous of Ella all over again! I mean, to be stuck in a bed with John...well, you know what I'm thinking ;)

Well done again, dear! Please keep me posted? I don't want to lose track of this again. :D
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
oh what is with these cliffhangers lol. amazing chapter amazing story building. cant wait to read more x
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I love Ella!
JoV chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Your writing is very polished; I can't believe it is your first published fanfic. The story is new, interesting, with an undercurrent of mystery about Ella running through it. I am curious about her, and the way you keep the hits about her sparse is a good trick for maintaining suspense and keeping the reader guessing, and involved in the story. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a bad guy, but what ever you decide to do with her, keep getting the info about her in small doses, not all at once. Keeps up the suspense, Love what you are doing with Reese and Harold, too.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
absolute perfection, totally loved it ella and john are by far my absolute fave POI ofc/john couple EVER. i am begging you to please please update x
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Thanks for the great story! I'll keep checking back for more!