Reviews for Judgment Day
Seer of End Time chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
You got the aloofness of Sabrina down nicely. I can't really believe that she would really use this as a pickup though; that aside, it was a pretty good story.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
WHY IS THIS SO BRILLIANT?!
thedancingcricket chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This pairing is TOO PERFECT.
This story is TOO PERFECT.
Urrgggggggg x3
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Qq chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I kind of love this. I love reading about less typical pairings!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Nice story
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Amazing. I was kind of starting to suspect that maybe the world wasn't really going to end, but the way Morty found out was just hilarious. I'm pretty sure I actually said "Oh my god" out loud at that point. And then I laughed my ass off.

Your summary is genius. Loved the opening paragraph, too. What an amazing way to start a story. (Oh, and I laughed out loud at the door-to-door Magikarp cult.)

Other stuff I loved, because there's so much of it that I think I'm just going to make a list:

-"What brings you to Ecruteak City?" "The apocalypse."

-The R.E.M. reference. It's a little out of place in a Pokemon fic, but I don't blame you for including it... I wouldn't have been able to resist throwing that in there, either.

-Sabrina going from describing the apocalypse to commenting on the the tea two seconds later, as though it's no big deal at all.

-"It's not what it looks like." "Isn't that what people say when it's exactly what it looks like?"

-The way Morty's obviously upset at Sabrina for what she did (it would've been ridiculous if he wasn't), but he understands it and he lets her stay anyway. And the way he uses his Gengar as an excuse.

I was also really impressed with the way you incorporated Sabrina's anime story into this. It's so bizarre (particularly the part about her turning people into dolls) that if I was writing about her, I'd probably be tempted to just ignore it, but you made it work really well here. I particularly liked the subtle allusions to Haunter.

Loved this. Favoriting for sure.
Smitz chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I found this one-shot rather amusing to read. The writing technique is there, and honestly it was good to read a fanfiction that actually made sense. The characters were consistent to themselves and the story was (thankfully) not sickeningly sweet. A nice contrast to other one-shots I've read. Nice work.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow that was a pretty dirty trick on Sabrina's part. I guess Morty is forgiving enough to let it slide this time