Reviews for Mercedes and Evan: A Maplestory Romance
Someone chapter 23 . 3/4
o3o. Good job! Tell the haters to fuck off in the brilliant nicer way you did! I know this is an anon comment ( xD ) but I don't have an account so I can't comment directly sorry xD. Anyways the haters can go fuck themselves, this is a good fic. One of the few that aren't full of sex and shit like that. Thanks for writing something awesome! -
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
um...evan is a LITTLE too young for her...mercedes,that is. i dont get this XDXDXD lol
Ducky Moo MOOO chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
I didnt want to see this end. But this was a great fanfic. Read it till the end.
CatDemonMastema chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
I must say, i've never followed one of these stories as long as i have on this one :)
its very sweet and extremely interesting, i hope there are many more of these to come, i shall continue to enjoy this story for as long as humanly possible (just made an actual account so i could tell you that i really admire this)

Unlike many other horrible stories, this one has life, a flavor to it, and real emotions. You have a real talent for writing (and you anons suck if your talking crap to her/him, this story is excellent!)
Renascence-A chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
No mention of Xenon at all? I'm actually fairly disappointed. Or was this written before his time...?
Jenny chapter 26 . 1/24/2014
BEST. STORY. EVAAAAAAAAA!
asdfas0520 chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
I loved this fic. I'm really sad you couldn't find the inspiration need to extend it more but the ending was really good. The amount of romance was just perfect. One thing I think you got wrong was that the heroes fought in ossiria (Orbis, El Nath and Leafre mainly). I remember they took survivors to victoria island. This meaning that Mercedes would've know those towns.
Kitty chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
I thought Evan was still too young :L
Reader chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
How would Evan be able to take back to the heroes. You just said that he was in awe and slightly scared. Plus they are like gods compared to young Evan. Once again a display of how Evan is still a newborn chick.
Reader chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Why would Evan randomly give out info like that? Especially to her. Even if he doesn't know her, it's none of his business. Would he like it if Merc told people that hated him and cost him his dragon? He probably wouldn't so he should have kept his big fat mouth close and use his brain. He is a mage and they are known to be smart. He however seems to be an exception.
SimplySkye chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
And Luminous?
Luminous: Why do I have such a small part, man? Even Phantom had a bigger part than me. Cries in a corner.
ThisMichael chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
Amazing story. Well written and perfectly portrayed the characters of Mercedes and Evan. This also goes for the ending in which I personally loved but thought was a bit rushed. The set of events in this last chapter all happened at a very fast pace than what the speed of the story was going at. Although I do understand your situation and why you stuffed various events into one chapter, but it would have been a more exciting experience having all these events happen in different chapters. Overall, it was great and I really enjoyed it!
Raza chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Amazing story! I like how you ended it but hated it too cause i wanna read moooree O.O
Ming9978 chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Truthfully speaking, I was kinda disappointed with the sudden ending of the story,personally,I think it could have been ended in a cliffhanger-ish way. As in around a : We will grow stronger in anticipation of fighting the black Mage,and continue to find the other two heroes,in hopes of reuniting the five heroes. That way,if u ever(Ever) suddenly feel like continuing the story,you can just continue of there,(maybe in a seperate series?) or u can state it as an ending,because Like maplestory has no ending,and there'll actually be no real need for u to continue it. But this is just my opinion, and I'm stating it as a Mapler and reader. Just to let you know,there were some errors like Evan being referred as " She" and continuation errors like the five heroes were Mage,warrior,bowman,thief and "Pirate". The pirate which was later replaced as Luminous might make some readers confused, and Freud and how he died is also something that is confusing ,as what happened to him in mercedes and Evans character story line is different. All in all I enjoyed your story,and I admire how you were able to write a story around MAPLE characters,even more the Hero class,were there are contunuity errors and such,looking forward to read your other works,and thanks for reading my so-long review about your story :)
A Born Dreamer chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
I love the romance in this fan-fiction it is really good !