Reviews for The Bakery: Prince of Persia
mrsbubugig chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Please updatee !
Callie70 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
I know this is super late but I just wish you would write more I love this story and I absolutely love when tamina seduces dastan
Godess of the Sands chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Oh my gosh these are awesome, I too have written some drabbles for them, its called A Man of Many sides, are u continuing?
JTGREvelyn chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I enjoyed this one! I could really see Dastans face when she caught him. Keep up the good work ;)
TheYoshiGurl chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I'm always happy to review as long as this keeps up! :D Loved the two updates! I love how sly and cheeky Tamina can be around Dastan, which seems to have him right where Tamina wants him hahaha!

If you stop writing these oneshots I'll, like, DIE!
JTGREvelyn chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Love your stories, they fit the character so well! So please continue writing! :) (cant wait for another one!)
TheYoshiGurl chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
When I saw the updates I literally squealed :P I love these so much! Thank you very much for writing them! I hope you NEVER stop hahahah!
TheYoshiGurl chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Loved this chapter :P Can't wait for the next one-shot!
steph wwe fan chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
great chapter and i really like what you're doing with dastan and tamina :D
Pharaonin chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Oh my... I think Dastan is in serious trouble. I almost feel sorry for him, though I'm really interested how he'll get out of this.

I really hole you update tue next part soon, I can't wait go read the end of this threeshot (or is it going to get longer still?)
TheYoshiGurl chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have to WAIT now! And when I have to wait for something I like then I get very impatient! Really love your stuff!
TheYoshiGurl chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I have to say, I'm loving these one-shots! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P I just absolutely LOVE Dastan and Tamina! Keep writing...I'm like really in need of the next little story!

Maybe you could use this prompt? Tamina is really stressed out from her work as the Princess, High Priestess and Guardian. Dastan notices and decides to try and relieve her stress. How's that? :3
Pharaonin chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I like these short one-shots, they're pretty cute little moments.

And here is a little prompt, already done quite often but always funny to read: Tamina catches Dastan showing some of his acrobatics to Alamutian kids. What do you think of that?
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
The short stories are really good. It's warm and simple, and a fun read. Keep it going.