Reviews for When Thunder Strikes
are you going to do a sequel of this story? except with all the choices that weren't chosen.
(WARNING: this comment is not beneficial in anyway)

THIS...is so awesome!
You said it'd be updated in about a month of the last chapter! But it's been over a year now! I've seen that you created/updated some other fanfics in mid-2014! Please give an explanation.
ToLazyToSignIn chapter 25 . 3/26/2014
Um... Well I really liked this story... Enough to spend a whole day dedicated to reading it... I think you should have part two... I mean it has been like almost two years... I think that this story is awesome and am kinda sad that there is no continuation... Why must there be a cliffhanger with no continuation... (_)
YourHero213 chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
No way, this hasn't been updated for over a year? Cry.

PLEASE CONTINUE. I know you probably moved on with your life, but please consider maybe finishing this one story? It seems so close to the end... And it would make a lot of people happy :) Thanks for giving us such an epic story, though. Great while it lasted! :3
Nekochan Jennie chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
I spent all weekend reading this magnificent piece of art by such a talented person and I am proud to say that it was one of the best stories I have ever read. I was so close to crying though when I found out that part 2 wasn't up. TT-TT oh author, why do you do this to me? Will you please finish up the story? I don't know how I can go on living without knowing the end. I wish I could be as talented as you at writing stories. _ Good work and good luck in life!
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
ERMEHGERD! I love, love, love this story and please update soon :D
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
D: YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN, LIKE, A YEAR! T.T How could you?! This is awesome!

...

Ahem.

Okay... even though the poll has probably long since been closed, I think you should start from the beginning for all the parts, just for recap and stuffs.

Also, 'the next part should be up soon'? Seriously?! D: Like I said, it's been around a YEAR! SO NOT COOL, MAN!

...Aaaaanyways. PLEASE finish this soon, and work on the other 'sides', ASAP! I'm dying! D';
ryuketsuki chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
Are you going to continue this? Please say you will, its an excellent story! If I would pick someone else it would definately be Ivan cause there was already a little something going on there and its not all the way back. You caould start at like, after she hits him with the frying pan or something! But please continue the story!
ViraLayton chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
i pulled an allnighter reading this! w00t!
but i have school now /failure/
but i like the idea you have fo this story, and it rminds meof a video game very much so.
the enire time, i was rootin for th pairing to change to Lovino x reader and when i did, i cheered xD
some interesting plot features and very fun to imagine the characters and the settings, very dramatic, me gusta!
i will be inpatiently awaiting an update! xD
-ViraLayton
Angiall25 chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
This is really AWESOME!
xyz chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Moonflower Gardens :3
Guest chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Aren't you going to update?
Fantasy chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
You should post the other stories. Seriously. Please.
Fantasy chapter 22 . 1/29/2013