Reviews for Sink or Swim
lol chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
yo spitfuck make the next god damned chapter PRONTO
xXFacelessXx chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Please continue! :D It's a great story!
Kihlala Sisters chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
love it XD
cato-lover28 chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
update soon plz i love this story.
OhBeClever chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
you need to update soon. for your fans' health reasons
daseyloverwholived chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
i really liked this chapter is was cute with Nash and Talla and K.C., and i hope you got my message with my chapter idea,but just in case you didnt here it is again:

the chapter starts out with Nash getting all better, and the gang finds a place to stay, and then they get there, and Columbus gets sick, with what Nash had but somewhat worse because he was already sick and he got worse by hanging with Nash while he was sick. So Columbus needs that adult fever reducer from the previous chapter, but K.C, realizes she left the first aid kit back at her house, so Maine volunteers to go to the pharmacy down the road and get some, and Tallahassee offers to go with him for and safety and while there they have a run in with zombies which all too much like the run in with zombies Maine had when Ricky got attacked so he kinda has a panic attack type thing and then he Tallahassee have a bonding moment. Meanwhile back at the house while Nash, LR and Columbus are sleeping, K.C. and Wichita have a moment of there own Wichita talks about her and LR's history whch isn't great and K.C. talks about her life when she was younger before Maine and Ricky and they have something in common which the bond over. Then Talla and Maine get back with the medicine and the chapter ends with some sort of cliff hanger. So what do u think, will u use my idea?
Athena72 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Update soon! Great writing!
Zora Vale chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
asdfghjkl, I love this story. I love how they're not OOC, like most. Keep on writing!
ChibiMiMi-chan chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Was Justin Bieber famous when this movie was made? It seems to me that he didnt' get popular until a year or so after the movie was released. Either way, I can see Tallahassee wanting to kill him. :-D *And she watched the brutal murder with sadistic glee* :)
SpektorShadow chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I really like the story. Kind of gets confusing at some points. Being a fellow writer (though i dont have an FF account, since i prefer to write stories using characters I have completely created), i can understand it mostly. If you ever want a beta reader or such, feel free to ask me, just E-Mail me at
Cora Knight chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
great story, please write more
Supernaturalxfan172 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
cant wait for the next chapter :)