Reviews for Runnin' on Sunshine
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Loving the daughters name ;) update soon
JustAmyRobHere chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
please continue this , i know you haven't updated in a while but this could be a great story if you update it soon!
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I really hope you continue this. I wanna know who Anna's deadbeat father is. Was Anna a teenage pregnancy baby because if Rachel had her even in her 20's then she's getting pretty old to be a surrogate. I also wanna see puckleberry development and how Anna reacts to Noah when puckleberry inevitably begin to spend more time together.
Becky.xo chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I like it so far and look forward to seeing where you take it

B
bella0148 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I really hope you continue this. I just found this fic & I love it!

And I'm really sorry to hear about Amber. I was wondering what happened because I hadn't seen an update in her fics in a really long time.
Tarafina chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
This is fantastic so far. Believable plot line and the characters are fantastic. I love the Pezberry friendship as well as the Puck/Kurt/Blaine friendship too. It all flows fantastically. I can't wait to see where you take it! _
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Great story so far. Sorry to hear about your friend.
RainbowGleek chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh god. Amber had been a really good writer and I've been following her stories for quite awhile. That's really sad, that she'd passed on. But I think she'd be glad that you're writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I am so sorry for your loss. God bless her soul, I'll keep Amber and her family in my prayers.
Ale chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. You honor her memory by writing your well written story.
SuzQQ chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Thank you for writing this. I am very sorry to hear about Amber. I am so sorry for your loss. I have been an avid reader of all of her stories. I have been wondering how she was healing and was hoping that she was doing well.

Please update when you can. I look forward to seeing the Puckleberry relationship develop in this. Thanks.
MikaG-L chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
good story,, keep doing,, hope for more,, Mika XOXOX ;):) !
DarlingEmory chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh my! The start to this is fabulous! I hope you update soon or I might go crazy! Love this:)
Kkaty chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is an interesting twist on the pregnant rachel / puck not the father plot

The Anna and Santana angles are going to be cool

Really think this has heaps of mileage
lastseason chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I like the idea of the story, though I think this last chapter was a little rushed but well written nonetheless. I think Rachel's daughter brings new possibilities in case of a relationship between Rachel and Noah.

It's so sad to hear about Amber. She was not only a good author but a great person, kind and friendly. I had missed her updates since her creativity always drove her into many different scenarios. I had no idea what had happened, I assumed it was related to her health but last time I knew about her she seemed to be doing well with her therapy. She'll be missed.

That said, I'm glad you're writing one of her ideas, because even if it is completely yours to develop, it'll have a bit of her.