Reviews for Runnin' on Sunshine
Andrea chapter 2 . 9/2
I'm really sorry about your friend.. That's awful! Hope you consider continuing this story though. I really like it so far and would love to know what's gonna happen next!
I hope you will update this! I love the story. I'm really sorry about your friend.
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Loving the daughters name ;) update soon
JustAmyRobHere chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
please continue this , i know you haven't updated in a while but this could be a great story if you update it soon!
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I really hope you continue this. I wanna know who Anna's deadbeat father is. Was Anna a teenage pregnancy baby because if Rachel had her even in her 20's then she's getting pretty old to be a surrogate. I also wanna see puckleberry development and how Anna reacts to Noah when puckleberry inevitably begin to spend more time together.
Becky.xo chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I like it so far and look forward to seeing where you take it

B
bella0148 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I really hope you continue this. I just found this fic & I love it!

And I'm really sorry to hear about Amber. I was wondering what happened because I hadn't seen an update in her fics in a really long time.
Tarafina chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
This is fantastic so far. Believable plot line and the characters are fantastic. I love the Pezberry friendship as well as the Puck/Kurt/Blaine friendship too. It all flows fantastically. I can't wait to see where you take it! _
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Great story so far. Sorry to hear about your friend.
RainbowGleek chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh god. Amber had been a really good writer and I've been following her stories for quite awhile. That's really sad, that she'd passed on. But I think she'd be glad that you're writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I am so sorry for your loss. God bless her soul, I'll keep Amber and her family in my prayers.
Ale chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. You honor her memory by writing your well written story.
SuzQQ chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Thank you for writing this. I am very sorry to hear about Amber. I am so sorry for your loss. I have been an avid reader of all of her stories. I have been wondering how she was healing and was hoping that she was doing well.

Please update when you can. I look forward to seeing the Puckleberry relationship develop in this. Thanks.
MikaG-L chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
good story,, keep doing,, hope for more,, Mika XOXOX ;):) !
DarlingEmory chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh my! The start to this is fabulous! I hope you update soon or I might go crazy! Love this:)