Reviews for Home: The House That Jack Built
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 17 . 1/12
Perfect. Perfect happy ending to a perfect story. Love it
Purple Apocalypse chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
That was beautiful. Thank you for writing something so lovely.
Ash chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
I don't know if there is something wrong with me but I found this so depressing I could not get past chapter 6. Idky but I can't see the copy doctors as the real doctor to me he is just another version of the doctor and the real doctor is out there alone with the knowledge that the man he loves does not love him that he was replaced by ... well... himself lol its just really really sad I mean when the 11th doctor implied that he loved him and Jack just brushed him of saying 'im sorry your not him' and then he left and the tardis was sad? I literally cried I feel so sorry for the poor doctor now hes all alone again and its not like Jack would just die I mean he is immortal so it just seems like this would be the perfect story to have the doctor regenerate and he and Jack find out that the bond lasts threw regenerations and that the love cannot be changed instead we get a copy? in what way is this even close to being a love story im sorry its just sad to me
APRICOTperson chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
Beautiful...
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved his. I wish that Jack could have had his own 10, I mean Rose got one, Jack should too. Doctor Who fans are such intelligent fan fiction writers.
Don'tSleep chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Daww...that w-was the c-c-cutest wedding E-EVER! *breaks down, sobs over cuteness* *again*
Don'tSleep chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
This story is making me purrrrrrrrrrr *cuddles*
DFDGHK chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
JH
funnara chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
ohhhh this story was really really adorable! really like this ! the way Doc getting better...and I liked how Doc depend on Jack. sorry for my poor english But I am really happy for I can read this story ohhh I love you! -kiss-
PenumbraSoul chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Converse at a wedding? Of coarse only the Doc would do that. Unique! The love making was also breath taking, 'Love the baby' haha gets to me every time, it was beyond beautiful!

The way Jack reassures the Doc that he is gorgeous and his only one forever and ever. I can't get over the master piece of writing that you wrote! This was a great journey and will remain one of my favorites (my favorite series) when it comes to some Jack/Ten loving and storyline!

You make me love these two even more than I do and the couple even more than I should! The way you wrote their characters, I like your version the best of all the J/10 stories I have read. This story along with Need was amazing! I have the urge to go to the start and re-read it again for the millionth time!

Thanks for writing this story, it was truly a wonderful one!

You are a genius! Jack and his Doc, seriously one of the best series...you universe and story plots where bloody AMAZING!

Wow.

I am just simply amazed even now!

PenumbraSoul chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Ten. TENNY! That has a nice ring to it, love that name for the Doc! I am so giddy, the idea of making Ten immortal just like Jack! I fancy that idea and this could be more perfect.

Wait it did! Family reunion, how brilliant, they might as well b, and what a delightful family it is! The Doc's purring only makes it more delightful! You my darling are a genius!

PenumbraSoul chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
AWWWWWWW the end of this chapter was so adorably cute! Can't help but gush over those two damn loveable guys!

Aside from that the other parts of this story were far from being adorable, they were heated up, absolutely beautiful the way you wrote the smut! Something new, the way you wrote this type of smut, haha. Mabye the Doc should be more naughtier from now on. Hmmm...;)

I adore every single smut scene you write when it comes to Jack and the tenth, they are so well written and I can't help but blush every single time i read them. You did a wonderful job!

PenumbraSoul chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
Everyone is having fun, props on Donna saying who pitches and who catches. The Doctor explained very well why Doc is not dominant in Jack and his relationship, I like the way you put it. The conversation, all of it that Donna and the Doctor had was a really good one.

Wow, haha no one can resist the Doc's cute bum huh? Even straight folk, nice! Jack being possessive of the Doc, just a bit, it's delicious! A little jealous won't kill anyone, actually I like some it! AND Donna teasing the Doc, good gracious, I would have done that, haha. Picturing the Doc blushing is all sweet!

I can't wait to see how the rest of the night will play out between Jack and the Doc, now that they are all alone to themselves...*giggle* ;)

PenumbraSoul chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
'Brothers are cool" I can just picture the Eleventh saying it a certain way, haha love that guy!

Cheers to them being engaged now and on their way to being officially engaged! I rather like this idea, it's handy dandy!

You explained the fix point brilliantly and now that all the trouble is gone(?) I will enjoy reading to what will go on in the house warming/engagement party! #

(I seriously LOVE the way you write all the characters, so bloody fantastic!)

PenumbraSoul chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
One word sweetheart! : INTENSE!

I am glad that you have Donna in the story, I liked her character and the relationship she had with he Doctor, it was a brother-sister one that I quite liked!

I still do want to know who those are that think the Doc is the chosen one, hmm who are they and just sitting back and watching...

Now the Doc had opened the watch, and hell broke loose, not literally but still...hmm I am beyond intrigued! Wonder what will happen now that he will remember it all!