Reviews for The Curse
snape.rickman chapter 11 . 2/15
Omg it was amazing!
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
Great story love it I cry so much omg :)
XMoonWolfX chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
really love the fic, but harry is very horrible how he say that with out remorse, is a baby no a monster and he was the one that pushed severus to say the truth
CaseLC chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
This was great. I looked for this story after reading something that reminded me of the first chapter. Took me a while to find it since I read the story before I had ano account.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
hmn truly a veyr good story. adorable really. kinda wish there was more Harry adn
Snape interactions during the pregnancy but it's a good story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
Loved it! Severus really is letting himself change, and I can't wait for Harry to actually fall for him or at least let him know he might.
Jd-dox chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
Oh God! The selfless love needed to go through such a life:' Severus, I applaud thee
Eagle-Eyes chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Cute little story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
z
soledad chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Beautiful well written mpreg, lots of love to you
sweetandspice chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Aww loved it!
Jen Belle chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I love it this such a wonderful story. Many times with Harry and Severus stories they come off as silly. Mpreg is the forefront of this. You made seem somewhat believable even with the age difference. Hopefully one day I can write as good as you. I am going to see if you have written anymore stories.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
A beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
animelvr23 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Wow, this was absolutely heart-wrenching! Tastefully gruesome as well
A job well done, I have to say!
ja ne!
DeepShadows2 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This is a wonderfully written piece. The ending was sweet and there were times in the reading of the birth that had to bite my finger from wincing in the pain that Severus was feeling. You convey emotions very well and you made this event believable and rational and I thank you for not making it a senseless Mpreg where any male can get pregnant and making it a mysterious and ancient thing.
Kudos, beautiful job and I look forward to reading more of your work :)

Toodles,