Reviews for The Curse
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
hmn truly a veyr good story. adorable really. kinda wish there was more Harry adn
Snape interactions during the pregnancy but it's a good story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
Loved it! Severus really is letting himself change, and I can't wait for Harry to actually fall for him or at least let him know he might.
Jd-dox chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
Oh God! The selfless love needed to go through such a life:' Severus, I applaud thee
Eagle-Eyes chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Cute little story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
z
soledad chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Beautiful well written mpreg, lots of love to you
sweetandspice chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Aww loved it!
Jen Belle chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I love it this such a wonderful story. Many times with Harry and Severus stories they come off as silly. Mpreg is the forefront of this. You made seem somewhat believable even with the age difference. Hopefully one day I can write as good as you. I am going to see if you have written anymore stories.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
A beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
animelvr23 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Wow, this was absolutely heart-wrenching! Tastefully gruesome as well
A job well done, I have to say!
ja ne!
DeepShadows2 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This is a wonderfully written piece. The ending was sweet and there were times in the reading of the birth that had to bite my finger from wincing in the pain that Severus was feeling. You convey emotions very well and you made this event believable and rational and I thank you for not making it a senseless Mpreg where any male can get pregnant and making it a mysterious and ancient thing.
Kudos, beautiful job and I look forward to reading more of your work :)

Toodles,
Deep Shadows
SlashyMcGee chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
GREAT!
jules3677 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I'm impressed with your mpreg story. How Severus was impregnated was original, especially as it also bought the soulmate thread into your story. Liked how you had Severus go through all the emotional & physical changes of pregnancy. Also how you had Harry deal with the knowledge of the pregnancy & then finding out Severus is his soulmate, his emotional rollercoaster was also well written. Lovely story to read. Thankyou.
DevoraDeath chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
cutest fanfic ever!
ReaderReecey chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
An incredible, incredible story. You had me bawling several times and i'm so happy they got their happy ending.