Reviews for The Curse
Cute little story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
z
soledad chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Beautiful well written mpreg, lots of love to you
sweetandspice chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Aww loved it!
Jen Belle chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I love it this such a wonderful story. Many times with Harry and Severus stories they come off as silly. Mpreg is the forefront of this. You made seem somewhat believable even with the age difference. Hopefully one day I can write as good as you. I am going to see if you have written anymore stories.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
A beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
animelvr23 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Wow, this was absolutely heart-wrenching! Tastefully gruesome as well
A job well done, I have to say!
ja ne!
DeepShadows2 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This is a wonderfully written piece. The ending was sweet and there were times in the reading of the birth that had to bite my finger from wincing in the pain that Severus was feeling. You convey emotions very well and you made this event believable and rational and I thank you for not making it a senseless Mpreg where any male can get pregnant and making it a mysterious and ancient thing.
Kudos, beautiful job and I look forward to reading more of your work :)

Toodles,
Deep Shadows
SlashyMcGee chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
GREAT!
jules3677 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I'm impressed with your mpreg story. How Severus was impregnated was original, especially as it also bought the soulmate thread into your story. Liked how you had Severus go through all the emotional & physical changes of pregnancy. Also how you had Harry deal with the knowledge of the pregnancy & then finding out Severus is his soulmate, his emotional rollercoaster was also well written. Lovely story to read. Thankyou.
DevoraDeath chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
cutest fanfic ever!
ReaderReecey chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
An incredible, incredible story. You had me bawling several times and i'm so happy they got their happy ending.
sarahsezlove chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
I loved the whole idea behind this.
And, as always, Severus' true strength of character goes barely noticed.
Lucky Harry.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
*Sniffle* that was simply beautiful! Oh my gosh, I cried my eyes out through various parts of this story. *Sniffle* What a beautiful, beautiful, story. Just like Skeeter, I knew I smelled a good story! this was utterly and amazingly BRILLIANT.

The way Severus sacrifed so much for Harry, the way he still sacrificed so much for Harry, it was all so magnificent. There were times when I though I'd quit this story, but I kept going simply because I knew I had too. I felt I had too! I'm so glad I did! What a story.

I'm not gonna lie to you though. When I first read this story I though it was utter crap. Severus feel in love too fast for me, he just met an eleven year old boy and they locked eyes one time. He only knew of his name, not the person the boy could be. Nor the man he would become. No one falls in love that quick! NO ONE! The soul mate thing, I understand. Magic works in many mysterious ways, but no type of magic, or spell of any kind can mess with a person's heart. I know that there is a such thing as a love potion in the potterverse, but it only tells your brain who to love not you heart!

And the miss McGonagall thing, was pissing me off. Why was it Professor Snape and not Professor McGonagall?

In one chapter, you sent 'Pig' off with a letter, and 'Hedvig' brought it back. Who the f*** is Headvig? I'm sorry, if it was the country that HP was aired in that has her name as actually 'Hedvig', but she is one of my favorite characters in the potterverse. I also love her name, 'HEDWIG'. I was a bit peeved that it was... Not the same.

I was annoyed at first at how Harry's many bouts of shock was ignored, but I appreciate the catatonic state Harry went into far more than those. To me, the state of shock was nothing compared to the way he felt about Severus leaving him for good! I don't know if you intended to write it like that or not but I can appreciate it.

Now I know that these words are not all good, or maybe they are who knows, but they are not said in I'll intention! I genuinely liked this story. I like it to pieces! There is nothing else I'd want more than another fic like yours! Alas, I know that is not be be but, I can dream.

Thank you, thank you, for such a wonderful experience, thank you for the joy of it, the enotion behind it, the love in it. Just THANK YOU!

YAJF
grimmich chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
I am glad he didn't die and I am glad harry pulled his head out of his ass. it was very well written I just wish it hadn't taken the whole story for him to pull his head out!