Reviews for Baby Steps
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oooooh! A new story! Yay!

Oh Vince. You realize you're supposed to be concentrating on getting back to your *wife and son*, don't you? *headwall*

Ah well. You do have a point: Orwell looked very nice doing that dance. I'd watch her too. :)

And at least Raia is trying to keep him from being too stalker-ish. *shrugs*

I still don't see how this is shipping. He comes off as more of a parent or a big brother. It's sweet. :)

Nice story. You have a few commas that slipped in where they shouldn't be, but nothing other than that.

-IA
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh, how much I miss seeing the entire aerial silk scene by Orwell. There's at least eight behind the scenes pictures in which you can see Vince watching her, and Orwell is doing many different moves in them. I don't think that it was a very smart move to cut that part from the episode, but knowing how they decided to link the scene with Orwell's father, I can understand why they did it.

Kudos for you on writing the missing scene for us though :) It was awesome and pretty hot! One of my favorite oneshots for sure.

Of course Vince couldn't keep his mouth shut. He just had to tease Orwell, didn't he... bad Vince :D He better have been ready to catch her if she fell because of all that blushing! Nice 'pay back' by Orwell by the way ;)