Reviews for Now We Know What Slash Is
KENDALL WOULD SO TOP NO FUCKING QUESTION.
Me chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Reading this at 6:10 in the morning sitting on my bathroom floor
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was really funny! I loved it! Do you know of any other stories where BTR discovers fanfiction?
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Okay this was perfect. Carlos' adorable innocence was SO hilarious! And I agree; anyone tops Carlos. I can't read a smut where he tops it's just not... Idk. It doesn't feel right. Haha but OMG THE KENDALL AND JO PART THOUGH! Hahahaha! But hmm... James would definitely top. Sorry, Kendall!

You, ma'am, made my night.
Lupin3black chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm not even a big Time rush fan but this was insanely funny and Im now going to read more. Btw, Kendall would top. Lol. Great story.
Lilo56 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was soo F****** Funny! I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! Good job!
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
*sitting on James' lap reading fanfiction on phone*

Kendall&James: KITTY! WHO WOULD TOP!?

Me: *looks up at Kendall and James, grinning* lots of people have Kendall as the dominant because James is the "girly, pretty boy" but i say James tops because- a) he's taller, b) he's older, c) he has more experience, and d) Kendall is more of the "sweet, caring girl" while James is the "macho, cool guy". It is SO obvious

Kendall: *jaw drops, eyes wide*

James: HA KENDALL! I SO OWN UR ASS!

Me: in some James actually does. Total Master/Pet fanfic

Kendall: i think in gonna be sick .

James: ...Kitty, i worry about u

Me: *blinks at James with innocent confusion*
kaede takahashi chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I thought this story was really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
LMFAO I WAS FUCKING DYING
BTRlove198913 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Loved it super funny.
This Empty Path chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I LAUGHED SO HARD!
ladydanni chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Im soooo hoping this happens somewhere.
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That made me laugh so hard! The best part was when James and Kendall were aruging with each other over who'd top the other haha. Oh, and it was hilarious how the guys were so disgusted at first, but then got into it. You did an awesome job!
RusCan 4Eva chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOL. I loved this! This, children, (preferably teenagers if you're reading this), is why you don't let anyone but the fans read Fanfiction, it would be too weird for people to read things about themselves.
BTRluver chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
OMG DON'T RUIN CARLOS' INNOCENCE. I P*SSED MYSELF LAUGHING. XD!