Reviews for Your Life Can Change in a Moment
peacelovebre chapter 29 . 5/16
You just came through and completely slayed my life. That was beautiful.
No Fate 1990 chapter 29 . 4/25
Wow! Good Job with this story!
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 4/25
Another lovely chapter.
I've given you my thanks after each chapter, my comments are my thank you's and standing ovation here at the end. I appreciate you sharing some of your life and giving these characters love and lessons that we all can relate to and learn from.
I'm so happy you've kept the story here for readers like myself to read. Hoping you are dancing...
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 4/25
This was a lovely epi. I loved seeing Bella with her little angel Angela. I especially loved seeing these two characters into old age.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 4/25
A baby! There is Enchanted magic.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 4/25
Bella's eulogy for Angela and Angela's card to Bella had me sobbing my eyes out. So very moving.
I felt that yes Angela's letter, her life was a good motivator for Bella to allow her to start living again but I felt badly for Edward. I mean Edward was still there even if Angela was not, he should have been one of the prime motivators to ease her grieving. Anyway I'm just happy Bella can progress from her depression and into the light of life again.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 4/25
We Survived. I hope they both do.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 4/25
Of all the support Bella has through this cancer journey I'd have to say the strongest is having Angela going through it with her. I can only imagine what a connection like that must be like during their time together. To have a person who gets it all, who is going through the exact same thing...to be able to talk about dying like they do...well I have no words. Edward's support and his anger was very realistic here. How awful to watch the love of your life talk about leaving you. Cancer is ugly and he has the right to be this outraged. Bella taking charge here, dancing with him was good for both of them.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 4/24
This chapter was so enlightening. I never knew about this helpful ideas.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 4/24
Men in these situations, the men who are strong and 'real' men, and can continue to love and support and not only tell their wives they are beautiful but truly believe it. Angels.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 4/24
To sisters and friends who speak up when we can not.
I've got to say I would have been upset at having Jake as a nurse first because of their history and second because he's a man. And I know that may sound sexist or something, but during those intimate moments in such a harsh surgery given the female side of all this, a male nurse just wouldn't sit right with me.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 4/24
When Edward threw up, it hurt to know just how much this was killing him, to watch helplessly must be the worse thing.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 4/24
I can picture Edward and Bella outside under the stars snuggled together not able to sleep. And Bella has every right to be sad for herself. And the bras, oh I can just imagine throwing out those bras.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 4/24
Hearing Edward explain just how hard this is going to be for Bella broke my heart.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 4/24
Oh Bella why did you have to try and hide this from Edward. I truly understand Bella's reasoning but she's got a doctor for a husband, a perfect loving husband. She didn't need to go through one minute of this second go around alone. And it's not fair to Edward to be left out of even the possibility of a second breast cancer.