Reviews for Your Life Can Change in a Moment
Paolina Beke H chapter 14 . 6/30
Thanks for posting this story, I'm enjoying it very much :)
I adore your story. What a brave and beautiful tale! You are a talented writer. I am praying right now that you are staying strong and enjoying every day to the fullest. May God bless you.
Ellabella1234 chapter 29 . 2/14
Damn, doesn't matter how many times I read this story I'm always a sobbing mess by the end, so beautifully written that it touches you deep inside and won't let go. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story X
It's good that she has met those women.
I like how she matures over the years and forgives him.
Scattycow chapter 11 . 1/2
So different from my own treatment.
I was in hospital for five days after my lumpectomy and lymph node removal. It took a week to get the results back to find out there was no spread. My tumour was grade 3, my cancer stage 2. I still had to have chemo as I was so young at 25., followed by radiotherapy and 2 years of herceptin. Five years later, I've just finished Tamoxifen and am now on yearly checks. No recurrence, no signs whatsoever of any return.
I still worry everyday though. It never goes away.
Scattycow chapter 10 . 1/2
... On top of all that, life is too short to allow yourself to be treated like a mug!
Just because you have faced your own mortality, doesn't make you a sap.
Scattycow chapter 9 . 1/2
Cheating isn't a mistake, it's a choice!
How can she ever trust him again? Why would he not cheat again? He now knows that it isn't a deal breaker to Bella, it's forgivable, so he may as well carry on.
Sorry to be such a naysayer, but forgiveness without proper explanation or redemption is a Nono to me. I forgave my partner, because I "loved him" only for him to do it again, so forgiveness doesn't always work.
Scattycow chapter 8 . 1/2
Oh for fucks sake! What is she, a machine?
Of course he should apologise and explain. If she doesn't want to hear it, I bloody do.
Forgiveness is one thing, ignoring the elephant in the room and demanding no explanation for his betrayal is just far too ridiculous. What lesson is learned by doing that? That he can do what he likes and never have to make up for it?
Don't excuse it on the cancer and not wanting to 'waste any more time on recriminations'. I am a cancer survivor and I can tell you from experience, it doesn't stop you feeling betrayed when someone hurts you.
I am left feeling totally frustrated and annoyed by this chapter.
Loving it.
Scattycow chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
For goodness sakes! He's a 'good guy'?
He dumps his girlfriend to fuck a skank, on her 18th birthday, and he's a 'good guy'?
Don't care how young he was, how easily led. He made a decision as a grown man that devastated someone he professed to love.
He ain't no 'good guy'.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
Definitely needed a tissue alert for that one.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
Really a great story. Thanks for sharing ur story with us.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Have u read Come Back Tomorrow by Shadow Masen. It reminds me of this in many ways except Edward has lymphoma.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 12/16/2015
Wow, that chapter needed a tissue alert. Great job and wonderful eulogy.