Reviews for Your Life Can Change in a Moment
huntingforwitches chapter 28 . 7/1
What a beautiful story! I am sorry you had to go through cancer. I said in an earlier review my best friend has just been through it. So many people's lives are unfortunately touched by it: My colleague lost her husband to stomach cancer last year and my old boss passed away from leukemia earlier this year. I hope the day they find cures isn't too far away.
I'm glad Bella and Edward got their happily ever after.

Thank you for a well written story!
huntingforwitches chapter 26 . 7/1
Oh my goodness, I am balling my eyes out. Angela and Bella's friendship is beautiful.
huntingforwitches chapter 11 . 6/30
Wow, so much relief for Bella right now!
huntingforwitches chapter 9 . 6/30
Okay I think Bella is Mother Teresa in disguise!
huntingforwitches chapter 8 . 6/30
I admit I was a bit like what the?! At the start of this chapter ... the way she so willingly left with him ... but her speech at the end was really cool!
huntingforwitches chapter 5 . 6/30
Wow, so many feelings towards Edward right now ... anger, annoyance, disgust, pity, and sadness for what he ruined.
It's good that he has tried to become a better person and I think it shows too. Kind of conflicting actually!
huntingforwitches chapter 3 . 6/30
Only just started reading this but am already hooked. My best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer at 30 - no family history or anything. She was lucky she caught it early. It's an awful thing to go through - much respect xo
AlmaDK chapter 17 . 6/17
Extremely confusing story if you aske me. Bella had cancer for like, 2 chapters before she was cured, then she had some sort of revelation and got together with Edward again, next chapter he proposed, next chapter they had sex. What is going on?

Good story otherwise, I'm just extremely confused.
luvyateamedward chapter 29 . 5/14
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
I saw this on International House of Fanfiction. I enjoyed this beautiful story.
KaitieEM chapter 29 . 2/16
Beautiful story, thank you.
Mitzi1958 chapter 3 . 2/14
Oh I was 47 when mine was found and I was consider young, I can not even think what a 26 would think about having breast cancer, not having someone to share her life with, no kids, thank God we know she will find Edward again.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 2/14
I read this story a long while back and just loved it, why because I too am a breast cancer survivor and like Bella when it was found in me I didn't want to do the x-Ray, I felt fine but my doctor kepted pressing that I go see a OB/GYN and so I found a woman, my mother had a male doctor and I was not comfortable with a male doctor looking at my vjvja and come to find out I should have been worried about my left breast.

I so encourage all women of any age to get this test, why you may ask because two doctors and myself examined my breasts and all three of us did not feel anything, nothing at all but the x-Ray found it and at a level 0 or 1. I had to take a pill for five years (and believe me the pill is no picnic but it wasn't chemo or radiation) and lose my left breast. But what is a breast compare to my living to an old age.

You have captured Bella's shock, her wanting to believe it is not there believe me when I found out I wanted to run as far away as I could, only problem with that is where ever I went the cancer went with me. Facing up to this challenge was one of the hardest thing I ever had to do, one decision wrong and it could be my life in danger, still could but I take one day at a time. Thank God Bella found Edward she is going to need him in so many ways.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 2/13
It's our pleasure to feature this story today at The International House of FanFic.
CheekyJBL398 chapter 25 . 1/14