Reviews for Hamartophobia
gabbypie64 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
wounderful
IsThisYourCard chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
While I enjoyed reading this, I wish it was longer. Please update as soon as you can! Also, in the first bit of this chapter, you put "heals" instead of "heels". I believe it was in Blossom's section right before she tried to go to Buttercup.
JetWarrior chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
A very intriguing premise a very interesting coupling a very interested reader. Keep going-I'm waiting to see where it goes from here ;)
Prats 'R' Us chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
This is getting good! I can't wait to see what happens next, I love how you write and am looking forward to seeing how you turn this hate into a romance.
The More Loving One chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Intriguing! Love love love!
vxnityprince chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Ooh I've always wanted Chemical X! Haha I love this already and I like how you're not rushing into the romance in the first couple chapters.
IsThisYourCard chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This looks really interesting. I'm excited to read more. You might want to do a bit of proof reading. In the first bit of it, you wrote major not mayor. Also buttercup said "it's not like the books going to come to live!" instead of saying life.
IsThisYourCard chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love it! Its interesting and now Im extremely curious. :)
deadaccount90000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Sounds like a really good plot so far! I'm glad you sent it to me. :) Can't wait to see what Him has got in store for our favorite girls. (Oh and I kept laughing at Buttercup's sarcasm. Fits her character well.)
Soul-Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is a lot different from your original, it's not bad. I wonder how it will turn out. Until the next chapter, Ja-Ne! From: Soul-Girl! ,~
takara410 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i liked it cant wait for more
The Lady Massacre chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Definitely something I havent read before- I like it. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this, and thanks for letting me know about it!
lightening816 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like where this story is going. Keep at it. :)
Whiteling chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hmmm, intriguing. Wonder what he's up to?