Reviews for A Day In the Life
FoxxTrot.Tango chapter 1 . 2/19
I love your take on Will. He seems a natural "den mother" to me, but that could just be your influence. :)
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
poor Lennox
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I loved this! Your story was so well written and quite believable. Amazing!
Botosphere chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
*grin* LOVED it! This fic both amused and rang very true for each of the characters. Beautifully done! Eowyn77
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Great story, ticklish autobots, love it.
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed this fic a lot and had to be careful not to wake the rest of my household up laughing when I read it early in the morning before heading off to work. Good job!
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very well written. Poor Lennox lives in the funny farm doesn't he? At least he has the other inmates to keep him company ;)
piper of locksley chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love this! It's wonderfully written in depth and pacing. I think it's especially great that although you acknowledge Ironhide and Will being friends, you also show that he has an important repertoire and friendship with Optimus too.

Your Sideswipe was just too freaking cute. :)
BuckeyeBelle chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
My beta reader recced this story and I'm so glad she did! The missing Osprey was hilarious and the story just kept getting better from there. Favorited and author alerted. I hope you will write more in this fandom.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Got a few good laughs out of this. I think my favorite part was the one with the spider, with the meeting part a close 2nd. Poor Will has interesting days.

Oh, I also saw the quote on your profile and was amused. Where did you find it?
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was a fun story. I loved the way you wrote Lennox here, and the complexity of the relationship between the Autobots and their human allies. It was fascinating to watch the little things that were building up to help define the ways they saw and reacted to one another.

There were lots of things to love here (although the "All of that government training, and Will's money was on the damn spider" line was a moment of comic genius). I liked the way that the Autobots came across as truly in keeping with their movie-verse characters, while the human's natural wariness of the unknown was gradually worn down.

A very effective, interesting and entertaining day in the life!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Nice work! Sent the link to a friend who's another TF fanfic fan.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, just wow.

This is an amazing piece of work. I started reading it at 11:'olate-at-night and it kept me up to the wee hours reading. Worth every minute of lost sleep.

The story just gripped me and pulled me in.

Everyone was very much in character.

Each event could have come right out of the cannon and the blended seamlessly together.

I think I might have seen one grammar error the rest was spotless.

This is just as good if not better than the cannon TF novels.

Keep up the good work.