Reviews for Ignis Fatuus
leorio chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
take a trip to the past when killumi's primary fandom was pokemon and not hiatus x hiatus but of course the writing is still excellent
Mlissvisje chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was absolutely wonderful! I love this shipping to bits and I was so happy to finally find a fic about it! :D
Thank you for making my day complete with this lovely piece of cuteness and happiness :)
Kanrei chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
what exactly is their age difference here, and you're the only one who wrote this pairing!? why

nice fic
Feathers-and-Satin chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Ah, I am normally a hardcore Honorshipping fan, but I must admit that you did a great job with this. Hehe, I thought Silver's reaction to Gold's depression was really funny and sweet for some reason. Not to mention the thought of a jealous Morty had me D'awwing for quite some time. Thanks for the enjoyable read and I do hope you go through with that sequel. :D
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
so many feels still omg you should post that sequel lol
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
omg this gives me so many feels I could practically eat them for dinner
SarahIsAPikachu chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Argh there NEEDS to be more of this I love this pairing dammit ;-; pwetty pweaseeeeeee write some more? I might try my hand at some, not sure. Anyway, this is awesome, keep up the brilliant work! :3 3
Jess chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Awwww I would love a sequel 8D

It would be cool if you were still up to it, I'm sure a lot of people will be happy XD
theurbanproject chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I know this is *kind* of an old fanfic, but I felt like I should leave something here.

I certainly enjoyed reading through this two-shot. There are so many times where I just out-right laughed. Although reading through some of your other fics, I enjoy your humor very much.

Ah, Gold, a love letter is cute.

Silver just made me laugh all around, I love the tone of his sarcasm and appreciate his small hints of friendship towards Gold.

If you ever do write a sequel I look forward to it.

P.S. This fic made me fall in love with this pair immediately.

Best Wishes
Al-Saiduq chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Thanks to this ONE FIC, I converted to this ship. AND I'LL HAPPILY SINK WITH IT IF NEED BE.

I loves every little part of this fic. From gold pissing his pants ,to everyone bringing it up, and even to Gold's mother's nag.

I really look forward to the sequel :'D especially if you're writing it!
Snjokornn chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Aww, the ending was SO cute ! Thank you for writing a fic about this pairing, it needs more love. I really like how you portrayed Morty and his ghost pokémon. ;)

Lol,you updated this on Friday 13th ? Nice timming. XD

Please, a one-shot sequel for this fic will be awesome !
Perpetual Dreams chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
What a satisfying ending to this fic! Ugh, I wish there was more Morty/Gold fanfics out here...*cries*
Gumpy Dogunfy chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I have to say, this isn't one of my favorite pairings but if you keep on writing,it might turn into one of them. A great story indeed. A few mistakes here and them, but it's not like it's something major or like I really care, right? And don't worry about the length, the longer the better. I'm looking forward to a sequel, especially M content D
Bass chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love this story. I love you. I love this pairing too.

To the extent that I check countless times everyday if you may have perhaps wrote more for this enchanting pair of lovely boys. Seriously, I'm so glad you exist.

lovemyusername chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
By far one of my fave pokeslash fanfics. 3 simply brilliant. I. Loved. This. I even checked out some of your other stories. You're an awesome writer. :)