Reviews for Half Life Sacrifice
imnotraven16 chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
very very great story
TAPjackoon chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I have to say Maveric...I'M INTRIGUED! This story is fantastic (so far) and I love that it ties in to relation with events in Half-Life 2. I enjoy the characters as they're likable and realistic. Except that creep inside Isaac's head who's keeps dragging on his words and only saying "Freeman"...which sounds a whole lot like G-Man...(suspicion) If there's anything that I would do to improve Sacrifice, it would be to invest more into Simon's character, as well as add a little more conflict to the story. And I have a question for Isaac: Why did you decide to say "Hey little girl are you in there, come on out I'm not going to hurt you..." because...that would creep me out if I was SUPPOSEDLY that little girl. Anyways, Maveric, good luck with life, and prepare for unforeseen consequences. (Just kidding)
Kukapetal chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Not a bad idea for a fic, but I think you need to work on characterization. We don't know anything about Issac. What's his personality like? How did he feel about living in City 17 before he got captured? Did he like his roommates? What were they like? Did he have any hopes and dreams? Regrets? Things he'd like to remedy? It would have been nice if you had worked some exposition like this into the first chapter before the CP raid. That way, we could get to know Issac and care about what happens to him.

I'd also invest in a beta reader, because there are a lot of typos in this. There's even one in your title.

Anyway, flesh this out more and fix the spelling/wording issues and I'm sure you'll end up with a nice fic. Good luck with it!