Reviews for A Little Rain before the Rainbow
glitter girly chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
5 stars! i hope u write more because im addicted to your ending and im bitteng my nails waiting for the rest!
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Love it! Why was Zachary in the middle of the road? And please, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE write the next chapter!
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Love the story-line, reading on immediately!
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I don't like the miscarriage part, but I understand why you did it.
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I would've thought he would be ecstatic about having a child. But I see his concerns.
applepie44 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Write More I'm dying to know what happened !
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Pleeeeaaaasse! Update ASAP! Goodness gracious, this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
it kind of reminds me of the time traveler's wife. I absolutely love how you stuck to their personalities, many fanfic writers just butcher them but you got it spot on
Jonik-Chaos chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Update? x3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
keep writing. 3
Luna chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Me encanto.

soy de pero y seguramente no hablas español o bueno no estoy segura pero al menos yo si leo ingles.

bueno a lo que iba esta buenísimo ponte algo de angustia vale? como que..Sam mientras trabajo o otra cosa mira una chica realmente hermosa y aun mas que Grace y le gusto mucho y empieza a tratar de gustarle a esa chica empezando a olvidarse de Grace y su bebe.

besos luna-chan.

I loved and i'm from Peru and certainly don't speak Spanish or good i'm not sure but i at least if i understand english well to what i was going is great ponte something of anguish worth? As that..Sam while working or otherwise look a girl really beautiful, and even more than Grace and he enjoyed it very much and starts trying to like this girl starting to forget about Grace and her baby.

bye luna-chan
Lea Marie Zeier chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I think the story was really good.
Shadowhuntergames chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Omg you are such a good writer, please keep writing! Couldn't stop reading!

xoxoxo
Emily-gleek-otaku-princess chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
OK I guess I can except the fact that I will have to wait but I will add the story to my alerts list and wait if I still have my acount then when you update the story I will be happy to read it :)