Reviews for Predator
GoneSouth1 chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I hope you continue this story soon :(
redstarzombie chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
why haven't you updated this for so long?
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Uhm, I gotta point out right here and now about your consistent spelling error: 'Rabbis' is the plural of 'rabbi' (a jewish priest), 'rabies' is a disease. Hopefully you fix it before someone less polite points it out.
Other than that, seems like a decent start for a story.
Brianna chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
continue please
MythicLullaby chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I hope you will update this one. I like reading about Dakota's past/ D
Dantalion chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This chapter was very interesting! Nice work.
Dantalion chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ooh, very good. Pretty nice work. :)
Ebee Kit chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
It's not Rabbis, it's rabies. No capital.
SquirrelCanHandleRandomness chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Oh this cool. I really like your idea of a hunter that couldn't quite destroy all his former humanity.
maiyosoyomi chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
please please PLEASE add another chapter this is to good to drop
Chris Nest chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Naughty Hunter, very naughty Hunter LOL Please update soon
Artifex chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Dear gods, please tell me you'll continue this story to the length which prey is at now. This brilliant. Genius even. Such a unique look at things.
Artifex chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is wonderfully inventive. I loved hearing the transformation. The how. Truely wonderful.
NyargleBargle chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Kewl! Dakota's a Hunter! Awesome! And this, of course, must be the symptoms of the Hunter. Sweaty, anger issues, and cold. Yeah you're right, this is just like the Flu. I feel really bad for Dakota's mom. Poor guy has to watch through the whole thing like a movie that won't let you leave. Darn you Hunter and your flesh-wanting, ignorance, mean, and no mercy on people! I actually thought that the Hunter was never mad. I mean, his mouth looks like an angry way in the game but, eh, it's still pretty awesome! Keep-a going!
RC927 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
amazing! 8D I love it! Now to read the other story!