Reviews for Christmas Parties and Mistletoe
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
love it!it made me happy :)
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Hee hee, this was great. I love Lily "yeah, I get it Potter." XD I was surprised that you made James that awkward though. But in any case, good job! :)
fin du globe chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is funny. I laughed at the end. I like it. I like how Sirius was like, 'it's about time you got laid' - the bluntness is so Sirius, and hence funny.

And Lupin! He's just like how he should be - the more 'serious' (if you'd pardon the pun) of the group.

But what happened to Peter at the beginning? Unless I missed him or something...?

Whatever.

This is really cute too. Lily was reading a book! I burst out laughing at the bit (I dunno why, I'm just weird like that). And Lily made him speechless!

Of course.

This is nice, really, I like it. Good work!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww that was so cute! :D I was a little shocked when I saw you wrote this pairing, but you did it well. great job! XD
Super Cara chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was adorable!
listen2music4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hi! :) I definitely enjoyed this! As I a James/Lily fan, as you probably know. ;) I liked all of the characterizations, especially Sirius's. He was so blunt, especially when said that James should get laid. XD Again, great job on this! :)
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh, that lived up to my expectations, all right! I loved it; really, I did. I was smiling the entire time as the rest of the Marauders did his best to get James to go. It's like they knew Lily and James were going to end up together. This was so sweet, and so adorable, and gaaah I loved it! :)

Great job, as always, and I think you did very well considering you don't like this pairing!