Reviews for Nomen Unum
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was really amazing! The emotion you captured was truly heartbreaking, and for a second, I felt sympathetic for Lucifer. I've always liked stories that captured family relationships, and this was perfect. I think you did Lucifer's character justice. When I finally saw Hammer of the Gods last night, (my first time in the Supernatural fandom-the show has me on a train wreck of feels) I too felt moved by Mark's acting. Anywho, wonderful writing, and thank you for sharing with us :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
0oh great one-shot. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Gabriel did stand up for the creatures of Earth at the end of his long life.
KiloWhisky-NovemberHotel chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I too am a hopeless lucifer addict. This was beautiful you had me tearing up at the memory of marks acting. Such a beautiful and sad scene.
Love's-Sweet-Exile chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was so well written and interpreted, I loved it! Never thought I would find myself feeling sorry for Lucifer.

Now excuse me while I go cry over Gabriel :(
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
"You're not fooling me you know that? With this sympathy for the devil crap? I know what you are." "What am I?" "You're the same thing, only bigger. You're the same brand of cockroach I've been squashing my whole life. An ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground, supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you is the size of your ego."

Oh man, that is one of my favorite scenes ever. And I believe Hammer Of The Gods is underrated and it bothers me because that scene between Lucifer and Gabriel is so incredible, so profound, so amazing that I just get a thrill and a sadness all at once when I watch it. And this expansion is absolutely perfect. I hear Gabriel "As it is in Heaven, so it must be on Earth. One brother has to kill the other." Except I don't think this is exactly the scenario he had in mind. I don't think this is the scenario God and destiny had in mind. Ahhhhh the Winchesters. Anyway, I loved this. And Mark totally blows me away with his performances too. And his brief regretful mourning in this episode gives me chills every single time I watch it. Oh, and I hafta say, I went to ChiCon this year. It was my first con ever. I'm still in shock, actually. But Richard Speight Jr. kept introducing Mark as "Mark Pellegrino, a great big bag of dicks!" He called him that at least 4 or 5 times during the weekend. I gotta tell ya, they took their characters and as few episodes as they've been in, and they really gave it their all. They're both amazing and I think you captured what was going through Lucifer's mind at that moment. He was sad he was forced into killing his brother, which Gabeiel himself and Humans were to blame for. This was awesome. Bravo! Thanks for this! *hugs*
Giacinta chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very moving.

Big brothers and little brothers is the theme song of Supernatural and it has been sung very well, in Heaven, Earth and Hell.

Like all the players on the Supernatural chess-board,they are all just pieces to be moved by higher forces,usually against what would have been their own inclinations and true feelings.

To me everyone has been manipulated in ome way or another, from angels to demons to Sam and Dean, to Lucifer himself, but to get the full story we would have to get an interview with the Big Guy himself, who has always kept well out of the way!

( I just can't make myself think of him as Chuck. No,No!)