Reviews for Ave Atque Vale
CatWingsAthena chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
This story so far is amazing. I realize it's unlikely you'll ever finish it, based on the time frame since your last update, but if there's any chance-please? We the readers would really appreciate it. I love the mystery element and your use of repetition in the narration. Thank you!
Shandrial chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Wow, most of your stories are Sherlock, Merlin, and Star Trek, what awesomeness that is. Anyway, I am loving this story. It's intriguing. I find myself sitting here saying to my computer screen, you're right John, I just know it! lol I simply must know what happened to Sherlock and how it turns out. And then I noticed this story and your Sherlock ones haven't been update in ages and that makes me sad. I am a new fan to the series (slow yes I know), so this is all new and exciting for me. Definitely following this in case you get the urge to write some Sherlock again (please, please!).
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
333
IUsedToReadALotBeforeTumblr chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I KNEWWW IIIIT! MORIARTY!

Oh, GOD let there be another chapter!

Please God, let this story live.
shadowfireflame chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Oh, wow, this had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I went through all the emotions with John and Mycroft, disappointment that Sherlock was using again to relief that he wasn’t to confusion and then horror as I realized that Moriarty was behind it. Really cool idea, and I loved how John and Mycroft and Lestrade all had major roles in the story (and that it wasn’t Sherlock’s fault!).
iccle fairy chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
blimey - good chapter!
GreatDays chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ... SOON !

:P

GreatDays
GreatDays chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Hi, I've been reading your stories and I LOVE them. I really think you have the John\ Sherlock brotherly thingy down alright and your stories are pretty fun to read.

I just have one question. In many of the Fics I've read, someone mentioned Lestrade getting Sherlock off drugs if he gave Sherlock cases. Do you know anything about that because I was confused :S

Anyway, please keep writing and if you can, please reply :)

GreatDays
Zacha chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I glad I checked and found a new chapter was posted. The story is very exciting. Personally, I am glad that John, even in the face of damning evidence; believes in Sherlock enough to give him the benefit of a doubt. That seems true to character. I look forward to the next chapter(s). Please post soon and thanks for writing.
TadPole11 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Awww crap, Moriarty. UGGGGHHHHH
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
:O MORIARTY! NO!
Hekateras chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Love all of this so far. Hope you finish it.
cooler-then-ice chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
UPDATE!
Zacha chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I think it is an interesting beginning. I love the fact that john believes in him even though it “ looks bad” I will check for update. Thanks for writing.
KATIE chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I loved this chapter update soon.