Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
LCextrordinaire chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Aww... My sister sent me this story, and even though I not Abigail IchiHime shipper, this is such an adorable story! A favorite from me!
KingBowser444 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story. You were quite descriptive and you stayed true to the characters. In particular, the interactions between Ichigo & Keigo and Rukia & Renji made me laugh, especially when Kon was with Orihime. Keep up the good work on your stories!
iheartligers chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
I LOVED it! u deserve way more reviews! I loves it, it's going on favs :)

~iheartligers
foxfang27 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Awwwww! I loved this story! Hahah tying the knot makes more sense now hahaha
KurosakiCrystal18 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I LOVED this story x999! Will there be another chapter? :)
denieru-chan chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Ohmigod. You are a good writer. This story is almost flawless. I'm not even done reading. It's too good for eyes...Ahhh. Keep up the good work!
gunerken chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww such a cute fic!Well done.
More2life chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
AwWwWwWw THAT WAS SO CUTE/GREAT! I'm likeeeeee have heart attacks lmaooooo :3 I love it and I saw you posted a bunch of other stuffs but I'm not sure it's the sequel. I'll check tomorrow :D But omg that was adorableeeeeee I love it and you're so clever thinking of all of this I give you MAJOR props :DD! I could've never thought of all that on my own lol. Omg but great ending and amazing story. It was a wonderful read. Sad it's over :'( though. BUT still one of the best FanFictions I have ever read, no lies it was immaculate!
More2life chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Lmfaoooo pink monstrosity XDDD AND omgomgomgomgomg where's the ring DX I'm gunna die! Ichigo's life suckssss man :O haha he is seriously unprepared and put into terrible situations XDDD! I HAVE to read what happens next :DDDDDDDDD on to the next one .
mindturning chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Awww what a wonderful ending xD you should do a sequel with their wedding :D haha anywho, I loved reading this story :)
Sariniste chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Awwww, soooooo sweet! I had tears in my eyes for this one at the end. I LOVED this story. Sweet, funny, heart-warming, and with such lovely IchiHime moments at the end...

And thanks for updating so quickly!
Sariniste chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
OMG! Genius! This chapter was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing even as I was upset for Ichigo. You've put your finger squarely onto one of Kubo's biggest plot holes (one that I bet he wishes he had planned differently), the whole "body lying around while the soul goes off doing whatever it's supposed to do." I've often wondered why this doesn't happen more in Bleach.

I thought at first they would use their little memory-modifying devices, but your solution was better. I howled at the image of Urahara showing up in "disguise" and acting like a mad scientist... so perfect!

Brilliant chapter... and now, what happened to the ring?
More2life chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
: omgomgomgomgomgomgomg omfghiwefhuewnfuednfucjenrf D: :D I'M DYING! YOU NEED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER PRONTO, ASAP, RIGHT lol well you are AWESOME! That was a good read and your story makes me wanna climb trees and sing Lion King :D idk why lol welll PLEASE write the next chapter I will be waitinginginginging. Btw OMG! :P
More2life chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Omgomgomg those kids don't have to wait long to get invited to the wedding if Ichigo would just ask already -.- LOL well I'm dying I wanna see what happens in the next chapter :DDD
Sariniste chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Oh - that's an interesting development - Ichigo can't be a soul reaper if he marries Orihime? Wow. But I'm glad he didn't hesitate. I have to say, I thought the early part of the story where Rukia dragged him away from proposing to Orihime made me kinda upset! Orihime, of course, is completely understanding as usual.

And yeah, the beginning of the chapter, where everybody notices what a beautiful couple Ichigo and Orihime are? YEAH!

Great job so far!