Reviews for Love: Yakuza style
Xiaolee chapter 1 . 4h
oh dear... where're you?
this story's great _
when would you gonna update the story?
AILEE chapter 4 . 10/14
AILEE chapter 4 . 10/14
ZeroCoolDemon chapter 4 . 1/3
This is so good! I never pictured this couple but I love it! Pleeeeeeaaase update! I want to see more of Aizen and Ichigo's life together, also awesome nicknames for Ichigo by yoruichi-i was laughing the entire time lol. Aizen is probably just taking advantage of Ichigo but when the time comes will he seriously fall in love? That would be so cute! Could happen after a dramatic event... Please continue :))
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I truly hope there is more to come still, I was really liking the story so far.

sherryfanfic1999 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
I love Great Grandpa Yama's part! Aizen seems a little evil in this. Does he really love Ichigo? Is it really just business to him. Is Gin holding hidden feelings for Aizen? Is Ichigo go to get pregnant on the first night they are together? How long must I wait for those beautiful children! When is the kidnappings and fights going to break out!? I know Aizen won't be able to resist Ichigo for long and ABSOLUTELY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM, but what heartache will he give him before he realizes he does? Who will fall first? Who is the rat in the house and how will they hurt our loving couple? Will Ichigo have multiple births(more than one or two at a pregnancy)? Are the Other Two groups behind the trouble that's brewing for the new Aizen family? I know I have a lot of questions but please read over them! I really want to know what you have next for our 'sweet berry' Ichigo and his 'god send' of a husband Sousuke. Please continue this story, it has a great story line and well it's just AWESOME!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
I think you did a great job with the house! A wedding at night sounds romantic. Will there be candles and torches, and grand fires lit for romantic appeal or just moonlight? I hope it's a full moon! I love what you have done so far so I am sure I will like the next chapter! I shall read on!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I like this. I'm not much of a Aizen/Ichigo fan , but I truly like this fanfic story. I like that it is a Mpreg also! The information in the beginning was very helpful, thanks! This is in great taste! It's like a movie only in book form, and this is only the first chapter! Thank you for the read. Please continue it!?
fan chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
next please
KingCycris chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
please update soonnn
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
So was wonderin will u evern continue this fic coz it been over 4 years nw uk
shessys mate chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Love the story cant wait to read more
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
More chapters please.
Bloody kitten chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Nice can't wait for the update please soon
DanceandFanfiction chapter 4 . 10/25/2014