Reviews for The Biology Project
VryUnique chapter 70 . 8/23
Awesome story. Thanks so much for sharing.
What lifestyle? I didn’t read anything about a lifestyle. Having kinky sex doesn’t sound like a lifestyle, it just sounds like kinky sex.
VryUnique chapter 69 . 8/23
Ohhhh... green is definitely not your color Lauren. That’s what Bella should have said, bitch.
Bella could always work and go to community college to start.
Jessica...lol
Bella could work things out when she gets to Seattle, school, job.
VryUnique chapter 67 . 8/23
Tanya could have Edward... unbelievable. She must be really full of herself to believe Edward would have wanted anything to do with her. I thought Charlie had a crush on Sue? I guess we will see...
VryUnique chapter 40 . 8/23
Bella needed not to tell Edward to sneak in after his reaction from being caught kissing. I think Edward needs his head straightened out some before they go any further, he has a lot of self hate going on. Bella needs to let him know all the stuff she imagines so he can see he is not abnormal.
VryUnique chapter 39 . 8/23
I keep coming back in my head to the fact that Edward’s still a virgin. All these conversations with everyone and nobody knows. Like Emmett in the kitchen. It seems like a big thing to keep secret.
VryUnique chapter 38 . 8/23
Edward never told Bella that Carlisle was kicked out.
VryUnique chapter 37 . 8/23
I don’t think Carlisle will make it back. I bet he tries to go back to Tanya. He tried to destroy Edward out of jealousy, how do you come back from that, it is more than saying sorry. Did he get some sick pleasure out of trying to control Edward’s sexual needs also? It kind of mimicked the lifestyle, a Dom training another in the lifestyle. This also makes me realize how completely Esme let Edward down. There was no way Carlisle could be unbiased helping Edward after he caught him with his mistress.
I would like Edward to mention that he is still a virgin so they can grasp how much of a victim he was.
VryUnique chapter 36 . 8/23
Ok, so Tanya was with Carlisle. I assume while they were married? Because Esme couldn’t give him kinky sex? If Carlisle knows the lifestyle and knows Tanya than he should know exactly what was happening with Tanya. He should know that Tanya wasn’t an innocent victim, I’m confused.
VryUnique chapter 35 . 8/23
Maybe they should wait on the getting off...? It will be hard to get their point across if they act on their feelings. I’m dying for Carlisle to learn that Edward is still a virgin. I would have loved for Bella to laugh in Carlisle's face and inform him that she is the one who has been trying to jump Edward’s bones with no cooperation.
VryUnique chapter 34 . 8/23
OMG! I was thinking Carlisle was very missed guided and just didn’t understand but now I’m thinking he has his own problems. God, I hope he gets what’s coming to him.
VryUnique chapter 33 . 8/23
God, I like Carlisle even less now. Please, please let him be begging for forgiveness by the end of this story.
VryUnique chapter 31 . 8/23
He means the months that CARLISLE made him feel like a deviant.
VryUnique chapter 30 . 8/22
I hope Bella tells Carlisle off at some point. I hope someone does, I’m feeling a little vengeful about what he put Edward through.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 8/22
Close enough to what I wished for, Carlisle is an idiot, damn no it all. He probably doesn’t know that Edward is a virgin and didn’t realize that Tanya was the instigator of what he walked in on. I can’t believe he was attempting to counsel Edward without all the facts. I hope it gets shoved in his face and he is remorseful before the end of this story.
VryUnique chapter 28 . 8/22
Bella should have filled Angela in on the stunt Jess, Lauren and Mike pulled and asked not to ask about Edward in front of them.
Mike is an ass, I’ve seen guys get mad when another gets the girl, thinking they had a chance when they really didn’t. Walking around with an attitude like someone did something to them, assholes.
12,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »