Reviews for The Biology Project
Fucking love it. Easy going with a pinch of drama. I really liked it. Very creative haha.
Kesme chapter 23 . 1/21
It would be amazing if Charlie found out before Bella did and barges in her room like, "WHAT'S THIS ABOUT EDWARD BEING A SEX ADDICT?!"
Kesme chapter 34 . 1/22
I love the fluff of the hug in this chapter
Rachael Nicholas chapter 70 . 7/3/2018
great story! thank you so much xx
Xion Cifer1 chapter 66 . 6/16/2018
Carlisle Rest in Peace? No. More like Pieces. I hope it #&$*ing hurt. I hope he suffered so many excruciating injuries that he died in the most pain I could possibly imagine except 10 times worse. I hope he likes warm climates because I'm sure hell will be happy to show him what heat is.
twirob chapter 70 . 1/30/2018
thanks for sharing this great story with us ;D
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 70 . 1/6/2018
Ohhh I don't want my last review to be negative and I hope you don't take it that way but I was hoping they wouldn't be into the lifestyle cuz it's too negatively attached to Edward's history with Tany and his creepy father - but I get that the point is that they made it on their own and decided they were going to do what they decided they wanted to do, together.

Happy to see where they're both at this point in their lives. I was hoping to see FC sitting out somewhere though lol...especially at the mention of what Edward wanted to do with his new bio students haha
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 69 . 1/6/2018
Really enjoyed this story...so thank you! Only thing I wish was a little wrapped up, and maybe you will in the epilogue, is Edward's need to get off multiple times a day. Did he ever get better having a steady girlfriend? Is this just his normal? I know we learned many chapters ago that he wasn't some sex addict but being constantly hard all day long and having to get yourself off 10 times a day is still not healthy haha. I was hoping you would mention something about it after Bella's accident - like maybe him noticing that he wasn't hard at seeing her in the shower since they had both gone through a lot and he was so so concerned for her in that moment...

Other than that, I loved your characters. Edward did so much growing (pun intended), Bella was so strong, Esme was strong, Emmett was loveable like always, Alice was such a good person to everyone, Jasper was quirky but fun, and can't forget about FC haha. Little blind FC...such a standout character! Thank you again!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 68 . 1/6/2018
Ahhh I remember Cosmopolis Cannes Rob *yummy*

So happy Bella agreed to move with Edward to Seattle!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 66 . 1/6/2018
Edward takes such good care of Bella...glad Charlie let him stay
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 65 . 1/6/2018
Is Dr. Creepy actually dead?! Thank God Bella is relatively unharmed! Poor Charlie & Edward! That's a scary call to get..
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 64 . 1/6/2018
Dr. Creepy & Tanya are sick bastards! For being so controlling, Dr. Creepy is sure losing a lot of control and he's acting CRAZY!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 63 . 1/6/2018
Awww they're too sweet!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 62 . 1/6/2018
Okkkkk am I the only one who thought it was weird when Alice offered for her & Jasper to "guide" Bella and Edward? Is she suggesting this type of relationship? I mean I know Edward and Bella enjoy a little of the kinky stuff (who doesn't really?!) but I thought that part was weird...

Glad Charlie is giving Edward a chance