Reviews for The Biology Project
Angellovee chapter 23 . 5/22/2022
I’m surprised he didn’t ask the chief if it was all right if he picked Bella up in the morning. You know, cause the trucks not safe.
Angellovee chapter 19 . 5/22/2022
Let’s have lunch in my car. Yeah. Lunch. Lol
Angellovee chapter 12 . 5/22/2022
What they need is an elevator with a faulty hold button
Angellovee chapter 8 . 5/22/2022
Nothing wrong with being perfect…for someone else. Lol
Angellovee chapter 6 . 5/22/2022
At least she’s not smelling all the lotions in the store to find his scent. That would be weird, right?
Angellovee chapter 5 . 5/22/2022
Maybe if he’s only thinking of one girl he won’t think of others. Would it be better or worse? And what if he found out that she thought about him even more?
Angellovee chapter 4 . 5/22/2022
Hmm. This is new. He might just have to watch out. Imagine the power she’d hold over him. An accidental touch might just push him over the edge. Lol
Angellovee chapter 3 . 5/22/2022
Oh goodness. He’ll be in a world of trouble if she figures out why he’s visiting the bathroom so much.
Angellovee chapter 2 . 5/22/2022
That’s the spirit.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 40 . 2/12/2022
'Good for him.' bro I am convulsing
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 4 . 2/11/2022
NOT HIM THINKING HE'S SO STEALTHY AND HER FULLY NOTICING IM CRYING
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 1 . 2/11/2022
Okay, I read the comments first before reading and as SOON as I read this chapter title I started laughing because I know where this is going X'D
VryUnique chapter 70 . 8/23/2021
Awesome story. Thanks so much for sharing.
What lifestyle? I didn’t read anything about a lifestyle. Having kinky sex doesn’t sound like a lifestyle, it just sounds like kinky sex.
VryUnique chapter 69 . 8/23/2021
Ohhhh... green is definitely not your color Lauren. That’s what Bella should have said, bitch.
Bella could always work and go to community college to start.
Jessica...lol
Bella could work things out when she gets to Seattle, school, job.
VryUnique chapter 67 . 8/23/2021
Tanya could have Edward... unbelievable. She must be really full of herself to believe Edward would have wanted anything to do with her. I thought Charlie had a crush on Sue? I guess we will see...
12,924 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »