Reviews for The Biology Project
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh! this looks VERY interesting!
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
hehehehehe. oh i'm liking where this is going! seriously teens have sex, all the time since the beginning of time. oh well maybe he's just too excited all the time.
tds88 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ooooo I think I'm going to enjoy this one...perhaps a little too much. ;)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aww poor sexual deviant Edward :( lol
Jayme Yesjayme chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love it already! So Edward has a sex problem and was caught with Tanya who is older and I guess a relative of Carlisle. Carlisle then moved Edward to Forks to start over again. Does he really think there won't be women in Forks who would be happy to sex up Edward? Of course now I am going to sleep with the visual of Edward jacking off ten times during the day. That should give me some tremulous dreams!

Great start. It's going to be awesome!
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
New story, yay! I like the plot too. Looking forward for more. Thank you.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Love it! Very funny can't wait to see what happens next.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Yay! A new story! Soo, sex addict? Hmmm. And will Bella be able to "help" him? Can't wait!
Seagull83 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Edward you horny fucker, I love it. Looking forward to reading more.
tff000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
interesting story. wonder who tanya is to carlise and why she wasn't a problem and e was considering her age - wondering how much older she is than e. can't wait to meet b and to see e/b first meeting. looking forward to the new story
mslizabeth chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
LoL! Well, I am definitely intrigued by chapter one.

This Edward is definitely different from sweet, innocent amishward, but I think I might just grow to love him as much his thought process and reasoning already makes me smile.

I can't wait to see the deal with Bella and if the two of them have crossed paths yet or not.
MsHavisham79 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Love your musical inspiration!

Is Carlisle over-reacting? Exactly how old (and what relation) was Tanya?

Looking forward to seeing what Bella's deal is.
12,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 850 857 858 859 860