Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wrath of Jashin
Mercutio chapter 23 . 8/3
Excellent work here. I'm sad to see that you haven't continued it, but I understand how you can lose interest in a work, or worse, paint yourself into a corner. I've seen other Harry-as-Jashin stories and while they're amusing (Harry becomes MoD and then discovers Hidan and gets upset), they don't have the range of this one. I particularly liked your omakes of Hidan summoned into Harry's world. I would have loved to see more of those. While I don't like Harry's tolerance to killing in this story, you made it believable by having Hidan connected to Harry's soul since early childhood. That kind of bond changes a great deal about what we know of the canon Harry. Seriously good work here.
SSPompWagen chapter 1 . 7/26
A refreshing take on Harry and a side of Akatsuki not many will write. I enjoyed this story and I hope you will continue with it soon.
This was a good story its a shame it ends here hopefully you continue this in the future.
don't read shit fic
reptoholic chapter 23 . 6/1
that was funny
reptoholic chapter 22 . 6/1
looking forward to more
reptoholic chapter 21 . 6/1
Hope he sent a message to Konoha and he did not just do good deeds without gaining something
reptoholic chapter 20 . 6/1
hope he sent them a message
reptoholic chapter 19 . 6/1
awesome work
reptoholic chapter 16 . 6/1
haha that was good
reptoholic chapter 15 . 6/1
to bad he can't get yahiko. he could use the edo tensai revive him and get used to his energies before getting him. I hope they get kisame. would love to see some other fanatic later on.
reptoholic chapter 14 . 6/1
Loving it. I hope all of them come back
reptoholic chapter 13 . 6/1