Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wrath of Jashin
Kikuriki chapter 20 . 5/25
Erm, in the notes at the bottom you mispelled Moniker for Juugo's reputation name. I love your story so far, by the way. I still think Hidan and Harry are an item. Have a nice day.
Kikuriki chapter 10 . 5/24
Holy fricken shit, if this had slash (which I will forever be sad that it doesn't, but love this for what it is) poor Harry would be getting jealously ravished by Hidan while Kakuzu and Deidara snicker to themselves in another room and tease Hidan the next day.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 23 . 5/19
"God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts"... Firstly, I would like to say, quite plainly, HELLO FELLOW 9GAGGER!
Secondly, love the story, practicality gaga overit, great plot, love the characters, cant wait for the story to unfold. Night night.
KuroShiroNeko-chan chapter 1 . 5/19
Please, continue it! TAT
HarukaAika chapter 17 . 5/6
I'm so sorry that I couldn't express my love for this earlier... my phone doesn't let me!
But this story is freaking amazing and I love the fact that Harry/Jashin-dono IS GOING TO BE in a ship with Hidan... or deidara. Please make that happen... but don't like change the story if you got plans cuz it's already so fabu!
MessengerofGabriel chapter 13 . 4/17
Hello. I just wanted to say that I really like your story and I really admire your writing ability. :). I hope to read more in the future. ("God" Harry is my fave!)
celmiji chapter 6 . 4/9
I... liked your rant? I mean, those kind of reviews piss me off, so your response was fantastic.
ShadowTomes chapter 23 . 4/5
So, please, please come back. I love this story. Come finish it or, you know, at least tell us if it's discontinued.
Venipa chapter 12 . 3/23
Lovin this, such humor I adore it...might reread this again or save every chapter on my phone for offline reading pleasure
Nihatclodra chapter 23 . 3/10
This... is dead isn't it...? FUCK!
imjaysong chapter 23 . 3/5
LOL! Love this story... Madara is in for a big surprise when Jashin-Sama and his ... dare I say it... Reverse Harem... -Turn out to be threats to his plan of World Domination...
...
Haha, just joking about the reverse harem... well maybe not, since Harry just got turned into a girl... (Speaking of which, how come Hidan hasn't given her/him chocolate yet?)

Also... how come none of the others made jokes about Kisame being INSIDE of Samehada...
Also times 1: Has anyone randomly noticed Kisame and Samehada both have Same in their names?
... Which isn't random at all I tell you...
123paco chapter 1 . 3/4
This is like the tenth time I'm rereading this :( The day you decide to update this story I'll be happier than a fat kid with cake.
I'm sorry that you have to deal with depression and anxiety. I hope you continue coping well! I'm sorry if it's presumptuous to say so, but I kinda know how you feel. I only got out of a partial hospitalization program for...stuff last week. Hope you feel better :)
Um... It's been October twice. Are you okay?
Omake 2 is hilarious.