Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wrath of Jashin
WizardWank chapter 23 . 8/19
Super into this story yooo
bitten2 chapter 23 . 8/19
More!
I love merge ending
Ur follower chapter 3 . 8/9
Omg can't wait to see what happens
Good chemistry between them
Ur Follower chapter 1 . 8/9
I can't wait to see were this story will take me! Such an original idea and I just love it
Tilue Akane chapter 23 . 8/3
Please update soon this fanfic is... GREAT, AWESOME, UNBELIEVABLY GREAT AND AWESOME!
Tilue Akane chapter 16 . 8/3
Awwww poor Tobi I hope Jashin-Sama comes quickly to help you hand in there Tobi!
HeartWillGoFree chapter 23 . 7/26
I love this story from the bottom of my heart! It's hilarious, and sweet, and interesting, and completely unique. I feel that you've really captured the voices of the Akatsuki and Harry, if they were ever in this insane situation. I also love the platonic relationships between all these characters, and how they're developing and interconnected to/with each other. Your plot is amazing too- I have no freaking clue where it's going to go and it is WONDERFUL. :)

The only thing I would comment on would be the lack of interaction between some of the Hidden Villages, which is understandable. However, I feel that adding a bit more would help create even more conflict and make the situation behind what Jashin!Harry is doing more multifaceted than just through telling his story. (Although this is your work, so feel free to write it however you want- you're doing an AMAZING job so far! :D)

You're a wonderful author, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Take however long you need in updating, whether it be in ten years or two, because I know whatever and whenever you decide to update, it will be glorious. (Plus, you have your own stuff going on, which readers should understand.)
TheDragonPrinces chapter 23 . 7/12
Maa, it would seem as if you have missed your update target... although, since you didn't mention a year you could totally claim you always meant October 2016 ;)
You're a fucking retard. I hope your daddy beat you.
I hope you died in real life for creating this tripe.
You need to die.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 23 . 5/6
This is awesome. :)

If you ever continue, I look forward to reading more!
floatingmangocake chapter 23 . 4/22