Reviews for Victim Zero
isabella.tejeda chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
when is breaking dawn gonna be done ? :D cannot waitt to read it .. U are sucha wonderful writter ..i sometimes forget im not reading stepanie meyers work .. please continue && never stop writting from all the authors in u are by far my favorite 3 please finish breaking daw ! 3 :D
btvs22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hi

Finally I found a person that write this fic, since I read that the first victim of Edward was esme husband, I want to read a fic with that theme and here are :). I really like how you potrayed esme and carlisle and like the torture. Great fic
annsteph chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thank you for telling an amazing story. You have filled in the blanks quite nicely. I really think the way you portrayed Edward's exit was plausible and showing how Carlisle views himself as a father was touching. I like how he stuffed the wallet full of money back in his coat pocket. All characters were like the original even if you felt there was a slight twist. Right or wrong Edward was very calculating on how he wanted to dispose of his intended victim and he did it with great precision.

The writing is professional which makes for a very enjoyable experience. Now I must read all your other entries.
carl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
it wasnt extreme violence or gore but it was good
Kartingmom chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
After the warning you sent me, I expected more gore. :) Grankly girl, I though Edward went easy on him. We know how much Edward adores Esme and the fact that he would be able to see her memories would have made his anger strong. Not to mention, he's still practically a new born when this happens. Like Lilsunnysaunt, I loved the line about cherishing women!

Well done!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Okay, you were totally right about it being different from the norm that you write. And you DID give warning it's violent. And no, I don't think any differently of you or your writing as you feared may happen. Do I think Edward went a bit overboard...yes. However, Charles was an evil man doing those things to Esme, so I understand that Edward wanted to take revenge. It doesn't change my opinion of Edward either, as he's come to realize he doesn't WANT to be like that, so he's changed.

My favorite line of this entire story is this: "Why not you? You should be a lesson for others. Women should be loved and adored and treated with respect and cherished, never like property or abused or treated like the dog you have chained outside. You are not superior to any woman or any animal because you are a man." It shows exactly what Edward believes and who he is. Thanks for sharing!
dougsgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was pretty gruesome. But I enjoyed it. He deserved it and I think you did a great job of describing it.
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Um, wow! He really was thorough, wasn't he! Very graphic - hope your man never pisses you off!

Thanx for sharing - you're right - wouldn't have told us this backstory.
biblepam chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Edward certainly extracted revenge in the name of Esme. Gruesome little story but I sort of liked it too.. I like stories with some blood, guts, and gore and girlie, I think you covered most of the bases with your tale. thanks for posting.. laters. Pam b.
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Not sure what this says about me but loved this little story. I had always hoped SM would expand on Esme's background, who she had been married to etc. but she is one of the family whose background is a mystery. Thanks for this, so inventive and original.