Reviews for DILF
iheartcsinewyork chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
This was a great story!
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Really enjoyed this story! Good work on the characterizations and on the original characters. They all blended so well together and I quickly got lost in the world. Would love to read more of this verse, if you are ever inspired to write more. Well done :)
Wide-Eyed-And-Corrupted chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Such a cute story! I wish I could have seen those parts with Rachel though lol!
A fan chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Just read all 10 chapters and want to say how much I enjoyed it.
midlifecrisses chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I loved, loved, loved this story!

I love 'grown-up' Kurtofsky stories!
Athena1440 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Intersting story line. I'm not sure how I feel about Rachel and Finn not being together, but I did think the way that fin was all shy around Chris and looking guilty with David was super cute.
darius prince of the sea chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Well that was nice short ending well not short in length but but I would like to have gotten to the house
crazydbzfan87 chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
This was your first? I loved it! A few errors in grammer and the occasional weird format (like not spacing different speaking quotations) but I loved it! I'm a little confused why it's rated M but a good fic none-the-less. :D
PamperedKitty chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Great story, it was a joy to read
burlybearcub chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I feel so spoiled with three chapters at once but Im sad its over. This was a really great story. I loved the whole love hate thing Dave and Kurt had going on. Love love loved it!
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Lol I didn't get DILF till the last chapter and thankfully before it had to be explained in story. I laughed so hard it took a while to confirm I was right. I wonder what would be worse a speeding ticket or chancing a charge of inappropriate conduct in public.
silje24 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Brilliant;))) Please write a sequel, in the future and they have more kids! I would like to reade more of them.. please write more!
silje24 chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Beautiful!
silje24 chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Aww, lovely;))
whereJIJisalive chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
I really liked it. It improved over time and it was both funny and engaging. You're really good at writing dialogue!

You should write more Kurtofsky!

xx