Reviews for The News Article Significance
Joanna chapter 42 . 8/18
This fic was perfect. Well done!
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 42 . 7/30
I loved this story. I never have considered shipping Shenny, but last night I rewatced The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, and it kind of got me thinking. So I went looking for Shenny fanfiction to see how it could possibly happen, and I found this wonderful story. Needless to say, I was hooked. Everyone was so in character, and it explored different sides to everyone, especially Sheldon and Penny, and you kept them in character. And I loved how it all ended with the two of them happy and Sheldon winning the Nobel Prize. Wonderful story!
Confuse chapter 26 . 2/12
Wait..Sheldon was raped?
Persephonespomegranate chapter 42 . 1/19
Absolutely wonderful. That's all I can say. This story was beautifully and ingeniously crafted to show these characters as living and breathing and growing people. I loved seeing the metamorphosis of Sheldon and Penny realizing their feelings for each other and was sad to see the story end. But what a story... Thank you.
Magemaster chapter 42 . 1/19
I loved this fic! Definitely one of the best I've read in the Shenny fandom.
Delasya chapter 42 . 12/8/2015
Oh wow. Best Shenny fanfiction ever ! I cried, like at least three times, and laughed in all the right places !
And this end, amazing !
Thank you for this story, really, it gave me some nice reading stuffs for a couple days. I loved it !
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
This is the first story between Sheldon and Penny that doesn't make Penny completely out of character when confessing her feelings to Sheldon. I got to say, I believe you captured the way Penny and Sheldon would have gotten together perfectly. I can't wait to continue reading this. Amazing work.
together25x3 chapter 42 . 9/19/2015
Fabulous story! I absolutely loved it!
bethsladybug chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this beautiful fic. Everybody is so in character and I enjoyed reading each chapter. You kept the story interesting from the begining to the end. I couldn't put it down and read nearly non-stop. I loved how Sheldon's character was slowly changing and growing thanks to Penny's influence on him.
JudithAndHolofernes chapter 42 . 8/19/2015
I literally heard applause at the end of reading this. Best fanfiction I've ever read! I wish you'd do an epilogue; this brightened my day so much! Thank you, and if you're not a professional writer, you should be!
m chapter 42 . 8/3/2015
I knew! that the writing would become BBT! Cute!
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 42 . 8/3/2015
Awe, this was the best story! :D
Sometimes, I think the fanfictions are way better than the show.
FavorZada chapter 42 . 7/21/2015
I must say this is the first English edition novel I saw with tears down. Like you guys.
FavorZada chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Wonderful! Just repeating again watching the Big Bang Theory season 1. Memory and the writing are really Attractive.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
I just have to stop right here and say this... this is probably the best fanfic I have ever read. You are AMAZING!
1,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »