Reviews for The News Article Significance
together24x3 chapter 42 . 9/19
Fabulous story! I absolutely loved it!
bethsladybug chapter 42 . 9/2
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this beautiful fic. Everybody is so in character and I enjoyed reading each chapter. You kept the story interesting from the begining to the end. I couldn't put it down and read nearly non-stop. I loved how Sheldon's character was slowly changing and growing thanks to Penny's influence on him.
JudithAndHolofernes chapter 42 . 8/19
I literally heard applause at the end of reading this. Best fanfiction I've ever read! I wish you'd do an epilogue; this brightened my day so much! Thank you, and if you're not a professional writer, you should be!
m chapter 42 . 8/3
I knew! that the writing would become BBT! Cute!
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 42 . 8/3
Awe, this was the best story! :D
Sometimes, I think the fanfictions are way better than the show.
FavorZada chapter 42 . 7/21
I must say this is the first English edition novel I saw with tears down. Like you guys.
FavorZada chapter 1 . 7/17
Wonderful! Just repeating again watching the Big Bang Theory season 1. Memory and the writing are really Attractive.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 20 . 5/7
I just have to stop right here and say this... this is probably the best fanfic I have ever read. You are AMAZING!
Helena chapter 42 . 4/16
I devoured this in one big gulp. Delightfully Penny!
k hime chapter 42 . 4/13
Adorable. Loved it!
Huge thanks for sharing!
Ahahaha bazinga! I knew it!
Loving it already!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 4/13
Great story. Seriously. I've been up till 4 in the mourning (still on chapter 26 and loving it!). This is gonna be my very first favorite TBBT story AND also the first i read involving this fandom. It's so nice to have found your work. You really a great writer :)
uzo's biggest fan chapter 42 . 3/29
Absolutely amazing! I stayed up all night reading this, it's 630 in the morning and I don't regret a moment of it! You're an amazing writer, it took so much talent and skill to keep them in character while progressing the story the way you did...please keep writing stories, I can only imagine what awesome things you come up with in the future. I believe in you! :)
kimjo2 chapter 42 . 3/25
what a wonderful story. you rule and reign. thanks so much
Sar'Kalu chapter 42 . 2/6
That was brilliant. I love it; extremely well written and quite believable.

Kind regards,