Reviews for The News Article Significance
gaarasgrl19 chapter 20 . 5/7
I just have to stop right here and say this... this is probably the best fanfic I have ever read. You are AMAZING!
Helena chapter 42 . 4/16
I devoured this in one big gulp. Delightfully Penny!
k hime chapter 42 . 4/13
Adorable. Loved it!
Huge thanks for sharing!
Ahahaha bazinga! I knew it!
Loving it already!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 4/13
Great story. Seriously. I've been up till 4 in the mourning (still on chapter 26 and loving it!). This is gonna be my very first favorite TBBT story AND also the first i read involving this fandom. It's so nice to have found your work. You really a great writer :)
uzo's biggest fan chapter 42 . 3/29
Absolutely amazing! I stayed up all night reading this, it's 630 in the morning and I don't regret a moment of it! You're an amazing writer, it took so much talent and skill to keep them in character while progressing the story the way you did...please keep writing stories, I can only imagine what awesome things you come up with in the future. I believe in you! :)
kimjo2 chapter 42 . 3/25
what a wonderful story. you rule and reign. thanks so much
Sar'Kalu chapter 42 . 2/6
That was brilliant. I love it; extremely well written and quite believable.

Kind regards,
Sar'Kalu
J.C Jackals chapter 42 . 2/2
TNAOS is the first Big Bang Theory fanfic that I have had the pleasure of reading. I always did see a little something between Penny and Sheldon and this... I can only describe it as pure gold and platinum. This story has been an emotional roller coaster and I don't say that about a lot what I have read, professionally or internet published.

I've cried, I've laughed, and I have never loved Penny and Amy more. The complicated-simple-wacky relationship between Sheldon and Penny felt so real and amazing and I adore how you could build on the characters and make them grow.

Penny especially. I haven't identified so well with a character since I partially read "Nobody Sees Me Wishing" (Sirius Black, OC) and read about Ivy Bennet.

Most of all, this story of yours has made me think about a lot of things while also making me half-way in love with Sheldon (and Amy, but that's beside the point).

Thank you for writing this and posting it for all to enjoy. It's not often that I feel so touched by a story much less 'walk away' from one while feeling like I've come up for air from the fabled 'waking dream' feeling I can only dream about creating in a reader.

This diamond goes into my favorites.

((Now that I have reread this for mistakes twice I'll go ahead and leave this review here. If there are any mistakes... well, it's 5:55 AM and I haven't slept yet because of a worrying snow storm.))
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 41 . 1/21
This story was brilliant! I love it, just perfect I have no issues with it at all.
DawnMay chapter 17 . 1/19
So, the Stuart discussion never happened? Or did she fall asleep before she dreamt about Sheldon suggesting they let him believe? How much of this was real?
DawnMay chapter 12 . 1/19
!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/16
This gives so much depth to Penny. Love it.
Daphne Whitlock-Potter chapter 42 . 1/1
BEST FIC EVER WRITTEN, EVER! Lol
Potterhead2495 chapter 42 . 11/26/2014
This is definitely the BEST fanfiction i have ever read. Really. Perfection. Masterpiece. I have read it twice now and each time it feels so amazing and so real. Please keep writing shenny and give new fanfic writers like me some inspiration. Great Story.
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »