Reviews for The News Article Significance
Whirlwind421 chapter 42 . 6/21
This was an epically awesome story. And epically long. I loved that! :D :D I may have read it until 5 in the morning one day. That's how awesome it was. I find your characterization was quite on. Thanks for a great read!
jasnrob chapter 21 . 4/14
Love it!
jasnrob chapter 12 . 4/14
Meow! What a lovely buildup and now to deal with the consequences, hurray for the Next Chapter button. Love your story!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 42 . 4/2
This is an amazing story that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 42 . 3/6
Wonderful story!
kurtainkid chapter 2 . 2/27
OK I want to know what bottle of wine they are drinking all the time where they can distribute 3 glasses to other people and still have enough left over for Penny to be totally wasted. don't get me wrong, I like your story. this isn't the first time I've read it. but I know I personally only get like 4 glasses of wine out of a bottle. I know they portray penny as drinking all the time but their calculations on how much wine is in a bottle seems like they're going off the tiny 4oz glasses you'd get at an open bar rather than the size glass you always see them drinking on the show.
Platinum Blondie chapter 42 . 1/5
A really enjoyable story. Great to see how the characters developed in the new relationships.
WinterValentine chapter 42 . 12/6/2016
This was so good. Towards the end of this fiction I was tearing up. Keep up the good work #shenny
Joanna chapter 42 . 8/18/2016
This fic was perfect. Well done!
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 42 . 7/30/2016
I loved this story. I never have considered shipping Shenny, but last night I rewatced The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, and it kind of got me thinking. So I went looking for Shenny fanfiction to see how it could possibly happen, and I found this wonderful story. Needless to say, I was hooked. Everyone was so in character, and it explored different sides to everyone, especially Sheldon and Penny, and you kept them in character. And I loved how it all ended with the two of them happy and Sheldon winning the Nobel Prize. Wonderful story!
Confuse chapter 26 . 2/12/2016
Wait..Sheldon was raped?
Persephonespomegranate chapter 42 . 1/19/2016
Absolutely wonderful. That's all I can say. This story was beautifully and ingeniously crafted to show these characters as living and breathing and growing people. I loved seeing the metamorphosis of Sheldon and Penny realizing their feelings for each other and was sad to see the story end. But what a story... Thank you.
Magemaster chapter 42 . 1/19/2016
I loved this fic! Definitely one of the best I've read in the Shenny fandom.
Delasya chapter 42 . 12/8/2015
Oh wow. Best Shenny fanfiction ever ! I cried, like at least three times, and laughed in all the right places !
And this end, amazing !
Thank you for this story, really, it gave me some nice reading stuffs for a couple days. I loved it !
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
This is the first story between Sheldon and Penny that doesn't make Penny completely out of character when confessing her feelings to Sheldon. I got to say, I believe you captured the way Penny and Sheldon would have gotten together perfectly. I can't wait to continue reading this. Amazing work.
1,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »