Reviews for To Break a Heart
DB chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was such a lovely tribute to the friendship between Neal and Mozzie that by the time I'd reached the end I had forgotten that it was about Neal having to make a choice. The last line was an abrupt reminder of where the story began and gave it a wonderful edge. Thanks for posting!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Nice perspective on Neal's divided loyalties, you basically got right down to the heart of it.
2ndstar2daRight2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I am absolutely loving this right now! I love how you really looked into things from Neal's point of view and you captured perfectly how I think he must be looking at this. He loves Mozzie because he has always been there for him but he loves Peter and Elizabeth too for the stability and stable ground they give him. It puts him in a place where it isn't so much of "choose who you love" but rather "choose who you love more" which has to be an unbelievably painful decision. Please do write more! I would love to read it!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Such a sad and conflicted little boy living in a sad conflicted man. Please find a way to help him choose a way to stay but not lose Mozzie.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I don't know that you need to write more for this great little story, but you definitely need to write more White Collar. This explains itself very well, so sometimes it's better not to add anything. Good job.
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is absolutely heartbreaking. It's another view on the events of Season 3, and while I'm not sure I completely agree with your portrayal of Neal (I think he was bound to have friends even before Moz, though he lost them along the way), it's beautiful how you show the deepness of their bond, which is one of the reasons that led to the disaster of Countdown and the whole Season 3.

Well done!