Reviews for Cirque
BabyBarlow chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
So romantic 3
DncingThrghLife chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is epic! And so original! Great job, as usual.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love this story and I am soo glad I am not the only one to watch Cirque and drool over those hot hunks and make up stories for them. Thank you for sharing your imagination.
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh, I loved this! A really unique and sweet story :)
MinaWritesSlash chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Loved this one shot! I have a thing for Cirqueward, so i'm always looking for fics featuring him. I loved the way you wrote it and I can tell you did a good research into the technical aspects of the show. This was really a joy to read.
xoxox
Mina
benadryl-anecdotes chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Beautiful story. Love fluffy with a happy ending. Especially if it's Edward and Jasper.

tg
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That was such a unique and intriguing story. I very much enjoyed it. Parts were a little difficult to read because not too framiliar with acrobatics but all in all it was fantastic; my imagination was good at filling in the holes left in my knowledge. I love how real the "I Love You's" felt. Usually when said in the middle of sex they feel fake but you pulled it off. I also liked Edward wearing the makeup because he reminds me of me and theatre. But anywho, thanks for writing. I very much enjoyed this :)

-Laura
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Unf, unf, UNF! This fic, this fic! It has ALL the feelings, such a sweet and sexy story, that scene when E takes J on the cords for the first time, gah! Im left wishing for much more.

Thx for sharing!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Something about Edward hiding behind make-up just tears at me. It was a beautiful, albeit too short, journey seeing him come out of his shell with the help of Jasper.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
i'm a total cirque h00r... and now my two worlds have collided. thank you for this delightful story. i can't wait to see another cirque show and think of these two flying high together.
weildthekey chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
beautiful! xx
Chilli-Pepper28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Absolutely loved this :)

A x
shewoolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awwww...that was so beautiful...lest me with tears in my eyes and a silly grin on my face. This is one I'd LOVE to see on film!

Catherine
sugaray chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved it, nevr considered the life of these performers, doubt I could stay away from my family for that long. Anyway it was a very good read.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I enjoyed this fluffy o/s. Using Cirque as the backdrop was very entertaining.