Reviews for The Immortal Witch's Associate
BloodkingEclipse chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
beautiful one shot
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ohoho... let the new revolution begin!

I am a bit confused about the whole "second Geass" thing. Did C.C. just give him her code? Maybe not since she still has some power to teleport?! As far as I know, if the contractor gives the Code to the person he or she made the pact with, that person will lose the power of Geass and only inherit the Code. But if the person with the power of Geass receives the Code from a different Code bearer besides his contractor, he can obtain the Code while also keeping the Geass. The good examples of this are C.C. and Charles. They did not get to keep the power of Geass since they received both the Geass and the Code from their contractors. I think this is what happened to Lelouch with Charles: he received Charles' Code after killing him, thus giving himself the ability to keep both the Code and the Geass. Hence, that is why the anime is called "Code Geass." Because Lelouch is the first person to obtain the ultimate power of Code Geass.

Anyway, your story is good, but the "second Geass" part is too confusing and the fact that C.C. kept her Code makes it even more so.
gladioIus chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It was well-written. You did a good job! Thumbs up.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
AWESOME~!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
hahaha expect no less from Lelouch vi Britania :D
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
How interesting. I love your descriptions. Great introduction.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
very it up
Sacchin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Amazing! This one shot was well-done!
Morte Cacciatore chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
It is a wonderful oneshot story! But I wish it would be longer! I would like to read more of this story! Hope there is a part 2 of this story!

PS: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!_