Reviews for Try It You'll Like It
great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So cute :)
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was so perfect! Delightfully awkward at first, I love earnest, uncertain Alfred something awful, and you portrayed him so well. The ending was just awesome too, haha. Lovely job.
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
What a cute set-up, I love embarrassed America and skeptical England. It's nice to seem them in-character, but not fighting. And it's adorable to see America trying so hard. England is right, America in a suit is damn sexy :)

Two typos you might want to fix: "an usually pink Alfred" should probably be "an *unusually* pink Alfred" and "the hoards are descending" should be "the *hordes* are descending."

Finally, I love the ending with pirate!England. But I was left wondering... did they just run out on their check? I hope America paid ahead of time or else he'll be in trouble later :P
Test chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Test
Car chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Fantastic! I absolutely love the way you wrote all the characters! Alfred was so adorably lovable in this, and you could totally sympathize with Arthur for his roller coaster of feelings as well! I loved the extra bit with France sneaking down to spy and being dragged off by Canada. XD The addition of the BFT sneaking down as well was hilarious!

Great work! It was a great read!
Love Is Only a Word chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aww that was just too cute I just had to review! So good! I loved it!
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
awwwwwww so kawaii! 3
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
this was great, fantastic!

it was ic and i loooooooooooved the ending!
Demand Truth chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Epic as always! I have so much luff for this! I loved the description of America's clothing and his attempts to restrain his manners. Your knack for detail is impressive an makes for such a rich little bubble-world. I love the intrusion of France and America's jealousy/insecurity.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on messenger. I'm out of town this weekend and family drama made my departure a hectic ordeal. I'll be home Sunday and I can get around eight or so...
twelveticks chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
oh my god this is the most gorgeous thing ;A;

this is wonderful and i love it it's so beautiful and amazingly written they're so in character and life-like and this is how it should be ;w;

pardon my awkward gushing this is just... so good ;w;
Narufan4ev chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You captured both of their characters so well! I love this!