Reviews for Watch It Burn
Patricia chapter 14 . 2/25/2003
PLEASE, please, please, More, More MORE!

What a great story so far. I love the backward aspect of this and need to know what happens in the well when this story fast forwards "back to the current!"

Please write more.
shan chapter 14 . 1/15/2003
please finish this! you haven't updated in forever!
jen87 chapter 14 . 9/27/2002
Interesting story. I'm looking forward to having the story go forward soon (just a personal preference).
phriendly11 chapter 14 . 9/26/2002
woo hoo! new chapters. just wanted to publically celebrate... yayyyyyy!
Jen chapter 14 . 9/24/2002
Yay, not only an update, but a multi-chapter update! Woo hoo!

And mighty awesome chapters at that. :-) The pieces continue to fall in to place. Can't wait to see where this ends. Or begins. Whichever the case may be.

*Fantastic* confrontation with Jack and Syd, major ouch there. And then we get to see why he's so mad at her and poor Vaughn, all concerned. The plot just keeps thickening and I'm so hooked!

Great job, Karen. :-)
monica chapter 11 . 8/23/2002
Hi,

I've been going crazy here waiting for new chapters to be posted, when do you think that will happen?

Monica

P.S. I hope everything is OK and the only reason your not posting anything is because you're really busy.
Amy chapter 8 . 8/3/2002
i'm only mid-way through this but i just wantedd to say that the way it keeps going back in time w/ each chapter is a little confusing.

just my opinion though so don't take it personally
naquada chapter 11 . 7/14/2002
Hi,

After some time of -no working PC- I was able to read the chapters you posted recently, and I have to say the anticipation is killing me, Im dying to now what happened to Sydney, so I hope you get to that soon.

Monica.

P.S. Youre doing a great job, keep it up.
Fanatic482 chapter 11 . 6/12/2002
only one way of shutting the voices up? *quirks eyebrow* this could be interesting (if not a little painful)... syd's way cracking here, and i'm still totally loving the backtrack to discovering why...
Vaughn 247 chapter 10 . 6/12/2002
i LOVE the Syd / Vaughn part! that was so sweet...ah...lol! more more more!
lunarlanding chapter 11 . 6/12/2002
I love this, because this really is beautiful. This really is BEAUTIFUL. The angst is lovely, the characterization is just so RIGHT. The presence of Jack made me smile. I love Jack to pieces. Lovely, really it is.
coolbeans chapter 11 . 6/12/2002
wow! loved it! is she gonna get drunk to get the voices to stop?, cuz if thats why she was drunk at her bday party, then that means we'll be going back to the present, right? that would be good, cuz im dying to know what happened to her! write more soon please!
coolbeans chapter 10 . 6/11/2002
This is soooo good, but soooooooooo confusing! when are you going to bring it back to the present? Did Sydney fake her own death?
RPGirl2 chapter 10 . 6/11/2002
That was so beautiful. That chapter was so cute. I can see that scene happening in Alias, and I wish it would :-( Can't wait for the next chap. Great job.
naquada chapter 10 . 6/11/2002
Hi,

I've been reading your story since the beginning and I have to say I'M LOVING IT, I can't wait to read what's coming, I want to know what happened to Sydney, so please, please, please write somethiung soon.

Monica